Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Smart energy prosumers in Norway: Critical reflections on implications for participation and everyday life. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- (2020) European island imaginaries: Examining the actors, innovations, and renewable energy transitions of 8 islands. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 65.
- (2019) The role of competences, engagement, and devices in configuring the impact of prices in energy demand response: Findings from three smart energy pilots with households. Energy Policy.
- (2019) The Role of Experiments and Demonstration Projects in Efforts of Upscaling: An Analysis of Two Projects Attempting to Reconfigure Production and Consumption in Energy and Mobility. Sustainability. vol. 11 (20).
- (2018) Orchestrating households as collectives of participation in the distributed energy transition: New empirical and conceptual insights. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 46.
- (2017) Planning story lines in smart grid road maps (2010–2014): three types of maps for coordinated time travel. Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning. vol. 19 (2).
- (2017) What do experts talk about when they talk about users? Expectations and imagined users in the smart grid. Energy Efficiency. vol. 10 (2).
- (2017) From consumer to prosumer. Enrolling users into a Norwegian PV pilot. Eceee ... summer study proceedings.
- (2015) Material participation and the smart grid: Exploring different modes of articulation. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 9.
- (2013) Constructing the Norwegian smart grids: To fix what is not broken?. Eceee ... summer study proceedings.
- (2019) MATCH: Markets, Actors and Technologies – A comparative study of smart grid solutions. Executive summary. 2019.
- (2019) Solskinnslandet Norge: en reise mot 2050. 2019. ISBN 978-82-93198-32-1.
- (2018) Recommendations for researchers, designers and system planners. 2018.
- (2018) Determining factors for integrated smart energy solutions. 2018.
- (2018) Input on user behaviour and technology domestication amongst users to the business model development. 2018.
- (2018) Prosumers’ role in the future energy system. 2018. ISBN 978-82-93198-27-7.
- (2018) Prosumers' role in the future energy system. 2018. ISBN 978-82-93198-27-7.
- (2017) Competitive, secure, low-carbon energy supply – a social sciences and humanities annotated bibliography. 2017.
- (2017) Energy efficiency and using less – a social sciences and humanities annotated bibliography. 2017.
- (2017) Case study report Norway - Findings from case studies of PV Pilot Trøndelag, Smart Energi Hvaler and Asko Midt-Norge. 2017.