Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Development of a Library for Building Surface Layout Simulator. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC 2019).
- (2020) Zone layout simulator for energy-related occupant behaviour modelling. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC 2019).
- (2019) Exploring the tools and methods to evaluate influence of social groups on individual occupant behavior with impact on energy use. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Evaluation of the occupants' exposition to the indoor environment. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609 (4).
- (2019) Indoor occupant behaviour monitoring with the use of a depth registration camera. Building and Environment. vol. 148.
- (2018) Occupant behavior modeling based on migration registration technique. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 415 (1).
- (2018) Support vector machine for the prediction of heating energy use. Thermal Science. vol. 22 (4).
- (2017) Occupant migration monitoring in residential buildings with the use of a depth registration camera. Procedia Engineering. vol. 205.
- (2017) Teamwork as Experience Based Learning at University of Banja Luka: a Long and Winding Road. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Educational Alternatives. vol. 15.
- (2015) Influence of occupant’s behavior on heating needs and energy system performance: A case of well-insulated detached houses in cold climates. Building Simulation. vol. 8 (5).
- (2015) Performance Comparison of Direct Expansion Solar-assisted Heat Pump and Conventional Air Source Heat Pump for Domestic Hot Water. Energy Procedia. vol. 70.
- (2014) Advanced control of heat pumps for improved flexibility of Net-ZEB towards the grid. Energy and Buildings. vol. 69.
- (2014) On the proper integration of wood stoves in passive houses under cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 72 (April).
- (2013) On the proper integration of wood stoves in passive houses: investigation using detailed dynamic simulations. Energy and Buildings. vol. 59.
- (2012) Influence of stochastic loads on the performance of energy systems in Net-ZEB. Technoport 2012 : Sharing possibilities. RERC2012 : Renewable energy research conference.
- (2012) Identifying important variables of energy use in low energy office building by using multivariate analysis. Energy and Buildings. vol. 45.
- (2012) Improved measurements for better decision on heat recovery solutions with heat pumps. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 35 (6).
- (2012) Lifetime commissioning as a tool to achieve energy-efficient solutions. International Journal of Energy Research. vol. 36 (9).
- (2011) Data fusion heat pump performance estimation. Energy and Buildings. vol. 43 (2-3).
- (2010) Correlation between standards and the lifetime commissioning. Energy and Buildings. vol. 42 (4).