Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) A population-based study of global outcome after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury in children and adolescents. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics. vol. 29 (4).
- (2021) Unmet Rehabilitation Needs after Traumatic Brain Injury across Europe: Results from the CENTER-TBI Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine. vol. 10 (5).
- (2021) Extended Coagulation Profling in Isolated Traumatic Brain Injury: A CENTER-TBI Analysis. Neurocritical Care.
- (2021) Care transitions in the first 6 months following traumatic brain injury: Lessons from the CENTER-TBI study. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 64 (6).
- (2021) Can We Cluster ICU Treatment Strategies for Traumatic Brain Injury by Hospital Treatment Preferences?. Neurocritical Care.
- (2021) Management of arterial partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the frst week after traumatic brain injury: results from the CENTER-TBI study. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 47.
- (2021) One-Year Prospective Study of Plasma Biomarkers From CNS in Patients With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Trajectories of Persistent Postconcussion Symptoms and Factors Associated With Symptom Reporting After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- (2021) Missing Data in Prediction Research: A Five-Step Approach for Multiple Imputation, Illustrated in the CENTER-TBI Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 13 (38).
- (2021) Questionnaires vs Interviews for the Assessment of Global Functional Outcomes After Traumatic Brain Injury. JAMA Network Open. vol. 4 (11).
- (2021) Use and impact of high intensity treatments in patients with traumatic brain injury across Europe: a CENTER-TBI analysis. Critical Care. vol. 25 (78).
- (2021) Methodology Matters: Comparing Approaches for Defining Persistent Symptoms after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Neurotrauma Reports. vol. 2 (1).
- (2021) Explaining Outcome Differences between Men and Women following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 38 (23).
- (2021) Persistent postconcussive symptoms in children and adolescents with mild traumatic brain injury receiving initial head computed tomography. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics. vol. 27 (5).
- (2021) Poor sleep quality is associated with greater negative consequences for cognitive control function and psychological health after mild traumatic brain injury than after orthopedic injury. Neuropsychology. vol. 35 (7).
- (2021) Primary versus early secondary referral to a specialized neurotrauma center in patients with moderate/severe traumatic brain injury: a CENTER TBI study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 29 (1).
- (2021) Acute diffusion tensor and kurtosis imaging and outcome following mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 38 (18).
- (2021) Occurrence and timing of withdrawal of life-sustaining measures in traumatic brain injury patients: a CENTER-TBI study. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 47.
- (2021) Longitudinal analyses of the reciprocity of depression and anxiety after traumatic brain injury and its clinical implications. Journal of Clinical Medicine. vol. 10 (23).
- (2021) Fluid balance and outcome in critically ill patients with traumatic brain injury (CENTER-TBI and OzENTER-TBI): a prospective, multicentre, comparative effectiveness study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 20 (8).