Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The prevalence and stability of sleep-wake disturbance and fatigue throughout the first year after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) Change in Self-Reported Cognitive Symptoms After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Is Associated With Changes in Emotional and Somatic Symptoms and Not Changes in Cognitive Performance. Neuropsychology.
- (2020) Developing Cognition Endpoints for the CENTER-TBI Neuropsychological Test Battery. Frontiers in Neurology.
- (2019) Patients with mild traumatic brain injury recruited from both hospital and primary care settings: A controlled longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (22).
- (2019) Diffusion kurtosis imaging in mild traumatic brain injury and postconcussional syndrome. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 97 (5).
- (2019) Association of cause of injury and traumatic axonal injury: a clinical MRI study of moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurosurgery.
- (2019) Change in Headache Suffering and Predictors of Headache after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Population-Based, Controlled, Longitudinal Study with Twelve-Month Follow-Up. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (23).
- (2019) Incidence and mortality of moderate and severe traumatic brain injury in children: A ten year population-based cohort study in Norway. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 23 (3).
- (2019) Incidence of mild traumatic brain injury: A prospective hospital, emergency room and general practitioner-based study. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cognitive Reserve Moderates Cognitive Outcome After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 101 (1).
- (2019) B-63 Subacute Cognitive Sequelae of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury on the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) and Traditional Neuropsychological Tests. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. vol. 34 (6).
- (2019) Case-mix, care pathways, and outcomes in patients with traumatic brain injury in CENTER-TBI: a European prospective, multicentre, longitudinal, cohort study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 8 (10).
- (2019) Post-Concussion Symptoms in Complicated vs. Uncomplicated Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Patients at Three and Six Months Post-Injury: Results from the CENTER-TBI Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine. vol. 8 (11).
- (2018) Time of injury and relation to alcohol intoxication in moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: A decade-long prospective study. World Neurosurgery. vol. 122.
- (2018) Frequency and prognostic factors of olfactory dysfunction after traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. vol. 32 (8).
- (2018) Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Study of Longitudianl MRI and Post-concussion syndrome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 35 (16).
- (2018) Moderate traumatic brain injury: Clinical characteristics and a prognostic model of 12-month outcome. World Neurosurgery. vol. 114.
- (2018) Patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: impact of preinjury platelet inhibitor or warfarin treatment. World Neurosurgery. vol. 114.
- (2018) Variation in general supportive and preventive intensive care management of traumatic brain injury: a survey in 66 neurotrauma centers participating in the Collaborative European NeuroTrauma Effectiveness Research in Traumatic Brain Injury (CENTER-TBI) study. Critical Care. vol. 22 (1).
- (2018) The influence of traumatic axonal injury in thalamus and brainstem on level of consciousness at scene or admission: A clinical magnetic resonance imaging study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 35 (7).