Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Designing a Privacy Dashboard for a Smart Manufacturing Environment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2019) A trust and privacy framework for smart manufacturing environments. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) Capacity Building on Heat Balance in Electrolysis of Aluminium. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SERIOUS GAMES. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) ALF - A framework for evaluating accelerated learning and cognitive skills development in industry through games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2018) A big data management architecture for smart cities based on fog-to-cloud data management architecture. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2316.
- (2017) Women and computer games (workshops and tutorials). Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10507 LNCS.
- (2016) Interaction, experience, reflection: Enhancing project management training using serious games. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) A proposal for an integrated evaluation framework for mobile language learning: Lessons learned from SIMOLA – Situated mobile language learning. Journal of universal computer science (Online). vol. 21 (10).
- (2015) Boundary objects in collaborative work and learning. Information Systems Frontiers. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) Holistic design for continuous innovation and sustainable knowledge bases. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1381 (January).
- (2015) Smart Neighbourhood Learning - the case of MyNeighbourhood. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s). vol. 27 (1).
- (2015) Collaborative Networks and Active Knowledge Architectures - A Road Building Case. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2014) LingoBee: Engaging mobile language learners through crowd-sourcing. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning. vol. 6 (2).
- (2013) Exploiting psychological needs to increase motivation for learning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8101.
- (2013) Contextually enriched competence model in the field of sustainable manufacturing for simulation style technology enhanced learning environments. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 24 (3).
- (2013) Serious Games - A means to develop Project Management Competences. Project Management. vol. XXXVI.
- (2013) Experiences from teaching Enterprise Modelling to Students of Information Systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1023.
- (2013) Creativity and Mobile Language Learning Using LingoBee. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning. vol. 5 (3).
- (2011) From behavioral indicators to contextualized competence assessment. ICALT. vol. 11.
- (2011) Contextually enriched competence model in the field of sustainable manufacturing for simulation style technology enhanced learning environments. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 22.