Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Reliability of gait speed in children - effects of instruction, distance and age. Gait & Posture.
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2017) Ventilatory efficiency and aerobic capacity in people with multiple sclerosis: A randomized study. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 5.
- (2017) European consensus on the concepts and measurement of the pathophysiological neuromuscular responses to passive muscle stretch. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 24 (7).
- (2016) The use of activity monitors for the estimation of energy expenditure during walking in children with cerebral palsy. Gait & Posture. vol. 49.
- (2016) Identification of physical behavior in children. Do we need age-specific classification algorithms?. Gait & Posture. vol. 49.
- (2016) Does increased gait speed decrease gait asymmetry and variability in children with cerebral palsy?. Gait & Posture. vol. 49.
- (2016) Treadmill Training or Progressive Strength Training to Improve Walking in People with Multiple Sclerosis? A Randomized Parallel Group Trial. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 21 (4).
- (2015) Behandling med botulinum toxin A; blir det lettere å gå for barn med cerebral parese å gå? En placebo kontrollert multisenter studie. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2015) The relationship between trunk control in sitting and during gait in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (4).
- (2014) Gait characteristics in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy assessed with a trunk-worn accelerometer. Journal of Research in Developmental Disabilities. vol. 35 (7).
- (2013) Involuntary and voluntary muscle activation in children with unilateral cerebral palsy – Relationship to upper limb activity. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 17 (3).
- (2013) Fatigue and muscle activation during submaximal elbow flexion in children with cerebral palsy. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 23 (3).
- (2012) The role of co-activation in strength and force modulation in the elbow of children with unilateral cerebral palsy. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2012) Effectiveness of resistance training in combination with botulinum toxin-A on hand and arm use in children with cerebral palsy: a pre-post intervention study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. July / 12 (2).
- (2010) Relationship between neuromuscular body functions and upper extremity activity in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Fysioterapi ved ortopediske tilstander/lidelser. Aldring og bevegelse. Fysioterapi for eldre.