Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Risk aversion in imperfect natural gas markets. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 259 (1).
- (2016) Linear decision rules for hydropower scheduling under uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) Risks in global natural gas markets: Investment, hedging and trade. Energy Policy. vol. 94.
- (2016) Stochastic Modeling of Natural Gas Infrastructure Development in Europe under Demand Uncertainty. Energy Journal. vol. 37 (SI3).
- (2016) The role of natural gas in a low-carbon Europe: Infrastructure and supply security. Energy Journal. vol. 37 (SI3).
- (2016) The role of transmission and energy storage for integrating large shares of renewables in Europe. IAEE Energy Forum. vol. Q1.
- (2015) The Role of China in the Global Natural Gas Market. ESI Bulletin - National University of Singapore. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) A global perspective on the future of natural gas: Resources, trade, and climate constraints. Review of Environmental Economics and Policy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Market power, fuel substitution and infrastructure - A large-scale equilibrium model of global energy markets. Energy. vol. 75.
- (2014) Stochastic Mixed-Integer Programming for Integrated Portfolio Planning in the LNG Supply Chain. Energy Journal. vol. 35 (1).
- (2013) Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems - Applied to a global natural gas market model. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 226 (2).
- (2013) Drivers, trends, and uncertainty in long-term price projections for energy management in public buildings. Energy Policy. vol. 62.
- (2012) Cartelization in Gas Markets: Studying the Potential for a “Gas OPEC”. Energy Economics. vol. 34 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Stochastic modeling of imperfect markets. Stochastic Programming: Theory, Applications and Impacts.
- (2015) BLOMST - An Optimization Model for the Bioenergy Supply Chain. Handbook of Bioenergy.
- (2014) Feasibility of Linear Decision Rules for Hydropower Scheduling. 2014 International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems (PMAPS).
- (2012) Investigating a CO2 Tax and a Nuclear Phase Out with a Multi-Fuel Market Equilibrium Model. 2012 9th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM 2012).
- (2015) Challenges in Stochastic Equilibrium Modeling for Energy Markets. Automatic Control Seminar . ETH; Zurich. 2015-09-10 - 2015-09-10.
- (2015) Risk aversion in imperfect natural gas market - Shale gas investment in Poland and Ukraine. 17th British-French-German (BFG) Conference on Optimization . Imperial College London; London. 2015-06-16 - 2015-06-16.
- (2014) Practical insights from a global multi-energy market and infrastructure model. CenSES Årskonferanse 2014 . CenSES; Oslo. 2014-12-04 - 2014-12-05.
- (2014) Role of China in the world gas market. China Energy Forum 2014 ; 2014-10-02 - 2014-10-03.
- (2014) A multi-fuel market equilibrium model and case studies. Seminar . DTU Dept of Management Engineering, Systems Analysis Group; Copenhagen. 2014-04-11 - 2014-04-11.
- (2014) The Role of China in the Global Natural Gas Market. Forum: Opportunities and Challenges in China’s Energy Development – Energy and Carbon Markets . Energy Studies Institute, National University of Singapore; Singapore. 2014-10-02 - 2014-10-03.
- (2013) An SCGE model integrating the energy system and the regional economy. CREE meets CenSES . Frisch Center; Oslo. 2013-10-24 - 2013-10-24.
- (2013) Benders Decomposition for solving multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems. EURO/INFORMS 2013 26th European Conference on Operational Research . EURO & INFORMS; Rome. 2013-07-01 - 2013-07-04.
- (2013) Instruments of Climate and Energy Policy in a Multi-Fuel Market Equilibrium Model. Research Seminar of Environment, Resources, Climate Economics (RSERC) . TU Berlin & DIW Berlin; Berlin. 2013-11-28 - 2013-11-28.
- (2012) A rolling horizon heuristic for optimal trading in the LNG spot market. The Fifth Nordic Optimization Symposium . NTNU; Trondheim. 2012-06-07 - 2012-06-09.
- (2011) The Value of Flexibility and Optimal Trading Strategies in the LNG Supply Chain. INFORMS . INFORMS; Charlotte, NC. 2011-11-13 - 2011-11-16.