Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ronny Bergmann er førsteamanuensis ved institutt for matematiske fag siden mars 2021.
Se engelsk side for mer informasjon.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2021) Fenchel duality for Convex Optimization and a Primal Dual Algorithm on Riemannian Manifolds. Foundations of Computational Mathematics.
- (2020) Discrete total variation of the normal vector field as shape prior with applications in geometric inverse problems. Inverse Problems. vol. 36 (5).
- (2020) Total variation of the normal vector field as shape prior. Inverse Problems. vol. 36 (5).
- (2020) FFT-based homogenization on periodic anisotropic translation invariant spaces. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. vol. 48 (1).
- (2019) Intrinsic formulation of KKT conditions and constraint qualifications on smooth manifolds. SIAM Journal on Optimization. vol. 29 (4).
- (2018) Priors with coupled first and second order differences for manifold-valued image processing. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision. vol. 60 (9).
- (2018) A variational model for data fitting on manifolds by minimizing the acceleration of a Bézier curve. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics.
- (2018) A framework for FFT-based homogenization on anisotropic lattices. Computers and Mathematics with Applications. vol. 76 (1).
- (2018) A graph framework for manifold-valued data. SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Iterative multiplicative filters for data labeling. International Journal of Computer Vision. vol. 123 (3).
- (2016) A second order non-smooth variational model for restoring manifold-valued images. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. vol. 38 (1).
- (2016) Restoration of manifold-valued images by half-quadratic minimization. Inverse Problems and Imaging. vol. 10 (2).
- (2016) A parallel Douglas–Rachford algorithm for minimizing ROF-like functionals on images with values in symmetric Hadamard manifolds. SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences. vol. 9 (3).
- (2016) A second order TV-type approach for inpainting and denoising higher dimensional combined cyclic and vector space data. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision. vol. 55 (3).
- (2015) Multivariate periodic wavelets of de la Vallée Poussin type. Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications.
- (2014) Second order differences of cyclic data and applications in variational denoising. SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences. vol. 7 (4).
- (2013) The fast Fourier transform and fast wavelet transform for patterns on the torus. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. vol. 35 (1).