Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Finding general guidelines for redesign of learning spaces. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2019) NIME Prototyping in Teams: A Participatory Approach to Teaching Physical Computing. Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression.
- (2018) Designing New Learning Scenarios For Multi-Campus Large Classes In Mathematics. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2018) Finding the Right Pedagogy and Related Prerequisites for A Two Campus Learning Environment. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 1.
- (2017) PeLe – A Tool To Support Learning Through Immediate Feedback. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 2.
- (2017) Just adding technology is not enough for improving education. ICERI proceedings.
- (2017) Framework for a novel two-campus master's programme in music, communication and technology between the University of Oslo and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim. ICERI proceedings.
- (2017) Creating a Learning Space For Collaboration, Communication And Interaction. eLearning and Software for Education. vol. 2.
- (2017) Bringing pre-school playful learning to the university. EDULEARN proceedings.
- (2016) Use Of An Evaluation System In Welcoming Session For New University Students. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2016) Evaluating A Versatile Learning Space. EDULEARN16 Proceedings.
- (2016) Making space for pedagogy and technology. Experiences with design, implementation and use of a learning space at the norwegian university of science and technology. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2015) Experiences with design and construction of multifunctional rooms, to be used in the Herd QIMSEE project. INNODOCT. 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION, DOCUMENTATION AND TEACHING TECHNOLOGIES.
- (2015) How to Design and Implement Low Cost Multifunctional Rooms, Designed for Flexible Use and Several Scenarios, Including Local and Distant Communication and Colloboration. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2015) LANGMOOCS; Researching and Developing a Toolkit for Non-Academic Institutions Aiming at Providing Online Language Learning. Edulearn15 Proceedings.
- (2014) The Evet2Edu Projekt, Distanse Learning For Vet Teachers In Europe. INTED2014 Proceedings.
- (2014) Bring your own device to language class - applying handheld devices in classroom learning. 2014 EUROCALL Conference Groningen, The Netherlands, Proceedings, CALL Design: Principles and Practice.
- (2012) Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones. IGI Global. 2012. ISBN 978-1-4666-0936-5.
- (2012) Experiences with Use of Response Technology in Activity Based Training Environments. EDULEARN12 Proceedings.
- (2007) How to be seated. UKJENT. 2007.