Robert Brian OHara
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Integrated modeling of waterfowl distribution in western Canada using aerial survey and citizen science (eBird) data. Ecosphere. vol. 12 (10).
- (2021) Rewriting results sections in the language of evidence. Trends in Ecology & Evolution.
- (2021) Model-based ordination for species with unequal niche widths. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 12 (7).
- (2020) Don’t gamble the COVID-19 response on ecological hypotheses. Nature Ecology and Evolution.
- (2020) Species distribution models are inappropriate for COVID-19. Nature Ecology and Evolution.
- (2020) Comment on “A global-scale ecological niche model to predict SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection rate”, author Coro. Ecological Modelling. vol. 436.
- (2020) Integrating dispersal along freshwater ecosystems into species distribution models. Diversity and Distributions: A journal of biological invasions and biodiversity. vol. 26.
- (2020) Is more data always better? A simulation study of benefits and limitations of integrated distribution models. Ecography. vol. 43.
- (2020) Ecological mechanisms explaining interactions within plant-hummingbird networks: morphological matching increases towards lower latitudes. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences.
- (2019) Standards for distribution models in biodiversity assessments. Science Advances. vol. 5 (1).
- (2019) Integrating data from different survey types for population monitoring of an endangered species: the case of the Eld’s deer. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) Data integration for large-scale models of species distributions. Trends in Ecology & Evolution. vol. 35 (1).
- (2019) A comprehensive evaluation of predictive performance of 33 species distribution models at species and community levels. Ecological Monographs. vol. 89 (3).
- (2019) Modelling seasonal dynamics, population stability, and pest control in Aedes japonicus japonicus (Diptera: Culicidae). Parasites & Vectors. vol. 12 (142).
- (2018) Disentangling the effects of multiple environmental drivers on population changes within communities. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 87 (4).
- (2018) Moving in the Anthropocene: Global reductions in terrestrial mammalian movements. Science. vol. 359 (6374).
- (2018) Uncovering the drivers of host-associated microbiota with joint species distribution modelling. Molecular Ecology. vol. 27 (12).
- (2018) Effects of changing climate on European stream invertebrate communities: A long-term data analysis. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2018) Disentangling synergistic disease dynamics: Implications for the viral biocontrol of rabbits. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 87 (5).
- (2017) Broadleaf deciduous forest counterbalanced the direct effect of climate on Holocene fire regime in hemiboreal/boreal region (NE Europe). Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 169.