Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
NorFab is the Norwegian infrastructure for micro- and nanofabrication. We provide access for Norwegian researchers independent of their academic, institute or company affiliation at four locations:
- NTNU NanoLab
- UiO MiNaLab
- SINTEF MiNaLab
- USN MST-Lab
A non-exhaustive list of equipment available in our cleanrooms can be accessed by clicking the NorFab link on the right.
Please get in touch if you would like to use our facilities.
The NorFab nodes are members of both the Nordic Nano Network (http://nordicnanolab.com) and the EuroNanoLab consortium (http://euronanolab.com).
The NanoLab is a 700 sqm cleanroom facility offering state-of-the-art nano- and microfabrication and characterisation equipment as well as areas for chemical synthesis and biological work located at NTNU Trondheim. The NanoLab offers instruments, training and expertise to allow fabrication and characterisation of complex systems on the micro- and nanoscale.
NTNU NanoLab is pricipally a hands-on facility, but we do offer a limited operator service.
Please visit https://www.ntnu.edu/vacancies if you are interested in a career at NTNU, be it at the NanoLab or for PhD or post-doc poitions at the various institutes. All vacancies are advertised through our website. I am unable to reply individually to the large number of emails i receive regarding career opportunities.
I hold an undergraduate degree in biochemistry/biotechnology and a PhD in biomedical engineering, both from Imperial College London, where I also worked as a post-doctoral researcher and a Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellow in the Optical and Semiconductor Devices group (with Prof. Mino Green).
In 2014, I joined the Bionanotechnology group at NTNU through a Marie Curie Fellowship.
My overarching research interest lies in making biosensing / medical technologies more accessible to doctors and the general public through the use of nanotechnology.
Prior to returning to academia, I worked as a senior analyst in the Healthcare Investment Banking group at Jefferies International, advising pharma, biotech and medtech firms on mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Atomic layer deposition of perovskites part 2: Designing next generation electronic applications. Material Design & Processing Communications.
- (2019) Atomic layer deposition of perovskites—Part 1: Fundamentals of nucleation and growth. Material Design & Processing Communications.
- (2019) Portable optical blood scattering sensor. Microelectronic Engineering. vol. 217.
- (2019) A novel lab-on-chip platform enabling axotomy and neuromodulation in a multi-nodal network. Biosensors & bioelectronics. vol. 140:111329.
- (2017) Design of an embedded sensor system for measuring laser scattering on blood cells. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10247.