Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2021) A functional BCI model by the P2731 working group: psychology. Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- (2020) Knowledge and Skills Needed to Craft Successful Cybersecurity Strategies. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
- (2020) Timing Attacks on Machine Learning: State of the Art. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1037.
- (2019) Social Preferences in Decision Making Under Cybersecurity Risks and Uncertainties. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11594 LNCS.
- (2019) Cyber Weapons Storage Mechanisms. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11611 LNCS.
- (2019) A Socio-technical Systems Approach to Design and Support Systems Thinking in Cybersecurity and Risk Management Education. Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling Quarterly.
- (2019) A Socio-Technical Framework to Improve cyber security training: A Work in Progress. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2398.
- (2018) Using a socio-technical systems approach to design and support systems thinking in cyber security education. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2107.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2021) Heterogeneous Preferences and Patterns of Contribution in Cybersecurity as a Public Good. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2021).
- (2020) The Root Causes of Compromised Accounts at the University. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy.
- (2019) Cybersecurity Awareness and Culture in Rural Norway. Thirteenth International Symposium on Human Aspects of Information Security & Assurance (HAISA 2019).
- (2019) Designing Serious Games for Cyber Ranges: A Socio-technical Approach. 2019 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW).
- (2019) Security Knowledge Management in Open Source Software Communities. Innovative Security Solutions for Information Technology and Communications. SECITC 2018.
- (2019) An Empirical Study of Security Culture in Open Source Software Communities. Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), Vancouver, Canada, 27-30 August, 2019..