Mai Britt E. Mørk
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Innovative stabilization techniques for weak crushed rocks used in road unbound layers: A laboratory investigation. Transportation Geotechnics. vol. 18.
- (2019) Sedimentology and petrography of the Svenskøya Formation on Hopen, Svalbard: an analogue to sandstone reservoirs in the Realgrunnen Subgroup. Polar Research. vol. 38.
- (2018) Fluid flow properties of the Wilhelmøya Subgroup, a potential unconventional CO2 storage unit in central Spitsbergen. Norwegian Journal of Geology. vol. 99 (4).
- (2014) Permeability and relative permeability measurements for CO2-brine system at reservoir conditions in low permeable sandstones in Svalbard. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2013) Diagenesis and quartz cement distribution of low-permeability Upper Triassic–Middle Jurassic reservoir sandstones, Longyearbyen CO2 lab well site in Svalbard, Norway. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. vol. 97 (April).
- (2012) Fluid flow test of a tight fractured and under-pressured reservoir unit, a case study from Longyearbyen CO2 drilling and test site, Adventdalen, Svalbard. NGF abstracts and proceedings. vol. 2012 (3).
- (2012) The Longyearbyen CO2 Lab of Svalbard, Norway — initial assessment of the geological conditions for CO2 sequestration. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 92 (4).
- (2012) Reconstruction of heterogeneous reservoir architecture based on differential decompaction in sequential re-burial modelling. Petroleum Geoscience. vol. 18 (2).
- (2012) Integrated permeability analysis in tight and brecciated carbonate reservoir. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. vol. 15 (6).
- (2011) Petrography of low permeability Triassic-Jurassic sandstones from the Longyearbyen drill-holes DH4 and DH2. NGF abstracts and proceedings.
- (2010) Facies controls on the distribution of diagenesis and compaction in fluvial-deltaic deposits. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 27 (8).
- (2010) Quantification of shale volume from borehole logs calibrated by SEM analysis: a case study. First Break. vol. 28 (12).
- (2008) Evolution of the Triassic shelf in the northern Barents Sea region. Polar Research. vol. 27 (3).
- (2007) Compaction microstructures in quartz grains and quartz cement in deeply buried reservoir sandstones using combined petrography and EBSD analysis. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 29.
- (2006) Textural relations of quartz grains and diagenetic quartz cement in deeply buried sandstones, offshore Norway. A petrography and SEM EBSD study. Geophysical Research Abstracts. vol. 8.
- (2006) A Novel Workflow for 3D Integration of Geological and Geophysical Heterogeneity Signatures at Reservoir Scale. Proceedings International Association for Mathematical Geology Annual Conference. vol. 1 (1).
- (2005) A novel workflow for the integration of geological and geophysical heterogeneity signatures at the reservoir scale. NGF abstracts and proceedings.
- (2005) Jurassic sandstone provenance and basement erosion in the Møre margin - Froan Basin area. Bulletin. Norges geologiske undersøkelse (NGU-Bulletin). vol. 443.
- (2005) The irregular base Cretaceous reflector offshore Mid Norway: a possible result of the Mjølnir impact in the Barents Sea?. Bulletin. Norges geologiske undersøkelse (NGU-Bulletin). vol. 443.
- (2005) Possible Mesozoic sediments in fault and brecciation zones detected in the Frøya tunnel, Frøyfjorden, Mid Norway. Bulletin. Norges geologiske undersøkelse (NGU-Bulletin). vol. 443.