Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Post doktor siden 2016 innen treningsfysiologi og biomekanikk. Jobber i øyeblikket med tråkkteknikk i sykling.
Tidligere har jeg en mastergrad i bevegelsesvitenskap, også fra NTNU. Jeg jobbet en periode som høyskolelektor til jeg startet min Phd i 2012.
- Postdoktor ved Senter for Toppidrettsforskning.
- Testleder for sykkel ved Olympiatoppen Midt-Norge.
- Prosjektleder skøyter ved Olympiatoppen Midt-Norge.
- Oksygenforbruk i spesifikke muskler under sykliske bevegelser.
- Oksygenmettning i musklene i forbindelse med isolert overkroppsarbeid.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Joint specific power production in cycling: The effect of cadence and intensity. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (2).
- (2018) Effects of initial performance, gross efficiency and VO_2peak characteristics on subsequent adaptations to endurance training in competitive cyclists. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Examination of gas exchange and blood lactate thresholds in Paralympic athletes during upper-body poling. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (10).
- (2018) Power production and biochemical markers of metabolic stress and muscle damage following a single bout of short-sprint and heavy strength exercise in well-trained cyclists. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9:155.
- (2017) Effects of high-intensity training on physiological and hormonal adaptions in well-trained cyclists. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (6).
- (2017) Comparison of Peak Oxygen Uptake and Test-Retest Reliability of Physiological Parameters between Closed-End and Incremental Upper-Body Poling Tests. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 8.
- (2017) The effect of cadence on shank muscle oxygen consumption and deoxygenation in relation to joint specific power and cycling kinematics. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0169573 (1).
- (2016) The Effect of Different High-Intensity Periodization Models on Endurance Adaptations. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (11).
- (2016) Local muscle oxygen consumption related to external and joint specific power. Human Movement Science. vol. 45.
- (2016) Oxygenation, local muscle oxygen consumption and joint specific power in cycling: the effect of cadence at a constant external work rate. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 116 (6).
- (2014) Changes in Technique and Efficiency After High-Intensity Exercise in Cross-Country Skiers. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance (IJSPP). vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) The Physiology and Biomechanics of Upper-Body Repeated Sprints in Ice Sledge Hockey. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance (IJSPP). vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) On the relationship between upper-body strength, power and sprint performance in ice sledge hockey. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 27 (12).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Determination of the second lactate threshold in Norwegian ice sledge hockey players during upper-body poling. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Gender differences in rate of perceived exertion at the first and second lactate threshold during roller skiing. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2014) The effect of cadence on hip, knee and ankle contribution during cycling exercise. Book of Abstracts of the 19th Annual Congress of theEuropean College of Sport Science – 2nd - 5th July 2014, Amsterdam – The Netherlands.
- (2013) Pulmonary oxygen consumption and oxygenation of upper-body muscles during isolated upper body poling at different exercise intensities. Book of Abstracts.18th annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science. 26th - 29th June, Barcelona - Spain.
- (2012) The Physiology of World Class Sledge Ice-Hockey. 17th annual Congress of the ECSS.
- (2012) Relationships between Upper-Body Maximal Strength, Power and Sprint Performance in Sledge Ice-Hockey. 17th annual Congress of the ECSS.
- (2016) Local muscle oxygen consumption and the relationship with joint specific power in cycling. 2016.