Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Heavier smoking increases coffee consumption: findings from a Mendelian randomization analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2017) Cardiovascular mortality ? Comparing risk factor associations within couples and in the total population ? The HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 232.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Anxiety and depression symptoms and alcohol use among adolescents - a cross sectional study of Norwegian secondary school students. BMC Public Health.
- (2017) The causal role of smoking on the risk of hip or knee replacement due to primary osteoarthritis: a Mendelian randomisation analysis of the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 25 (6).
- (2017) Adolescent health and subsequent risk of self-harm hospitalisation: a 15-year follow-up of the Young-HUNT cohort. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 11 (25).
- (2017) Employees' drug purchases before and after organizational downsizing: a natural experiment on the Norwegian working population (2004-2012). Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 43 (4).
- (2017) Factors associated with police decisions on immediate responses to intimate partner violence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- (2017) Investigating the causal effect of smoking on hay fever and asthma: A Mendelian randomization meta-analysis in the CARTA consortium. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:2224.
- (2017) Maternal Smoking in Pregnancy and Offspring Depression: A cross cohort and negative control study. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Temporal changes in health within 5 years before and after disability pension-the HUNT Study. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Economic incentives and diagnostic coding in a public health care system. International Journal of Health Economics and Management.
- (2016) Gender differences and gender convergence in alcohol use over the past three decades (1984-2008), the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (723).
- (2016) Heart rate and suicide: findings from two cohorts of 533 000 Taiwanese and 75 000 Norwegian adults. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 133 (4).
- (2016) Unemployment and initiation of psychotropic medication: a case-crossover study of 2 348 552 Norwegian employees. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 73.
- (2016) Health and unemployment: 14 Years of follow-up on job loss in the Norwegian HUNT Study. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 26 (2).
- (2016) Symptoms of depression and all-cause mortality in farmers, a cohort study: The HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (5).
- (2016) Long-Term Changes in Musculoskeletal Pain Sites in the General Population: The HUNT Study. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (11).
- (2016) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (11).