Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The effect of emergency department delays on 30-days mortality in Central Norway. European journal of emergency medicine.
- (2019) Random error units, extension of a novel method to express random error in epidemiological studies. Clinical Epidemiology.
- (2019) Cognitive behavioural group therapy for male perpetrators of intimate partner violence: a systematic review. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19.
- (2019) Body mass index and all cause mortality in HUNT and UK Biobank studies: linear and non-linear mendelian randomisation analyses. BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 364.
- (2019) Increasing workload in Norwegian general practice – a qualitative study. BMC Family Practice. vol. 20 (68).
- (2018) Time of admission and mortality after hip fracture – a detailed look at the weekend effect in a nationwide study of 55 211 hip fracture patients in Norway. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 89.
- (2018) Biopsychosocial predictors and trajectories of work participation after transdiagnostic occupational rehabilitation of participants with mental and somatic disorders: A cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 18:1014.
- (2018) The causal role of smoking on the risk of headache. A Mendelian randomization analysis in the HUNT Study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 25 (9).
- (2018) Adolescent personality traits, low self-esteem and self-harm hospitalisation: a 15-year follow-up of the Norwegian Young-HUNT1 cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2018) Basic lifestyle advice to individuals at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a 2-year population-based diabetes prevention study. The DE-PLAN intervention in the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) The effects of a pretreatment educational group programme on mental health treatment outcomes: A randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18:665.
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2018) Exposure to domestic violence influences pregnant women's preparedness for childbirth in Nepal: A cross-sectional study. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0200234 (7).
- (2018) Is smoking heaviness causally associated with alcohol use? A Mendelian randomization study in four European cohorts. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 47 (4).
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Heavier smoking increases coffee consumption: findings from a Mendelian randomization analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 46 (6).
- (2017) Cardiovascular mortality - Comparing risk factor associations within couples and in the total population - The HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 232.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Anxiety and depression symptoms and alcohol use among adolescents - a cross sectional study of Norwegian secondary school students. BMC Public Health.
- (2017) The causal role of smoking on the risk of hip or knee replacement due to primary osteoarthritis: a Mendelian randomisation analysis of the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 25 (6).