Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The AI-based cyber threat landscape: A survey. ACM Computing Surveys. vol. 53:20.
- (2019) Developing a circular strategies framework for manufacturing companies to support circular economy-oriented innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 241.
- (2019) A deep learning approach for anomaly detection based on SAE and LSTM in mechanical equipment. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 103 (1-4).
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for security. Information and Computer Security. vol. 26 (4).
- (2019) Intelligent intersection management systems considering autonomous vehicles: A systematic literature review. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Tracking Runtime Concurrent Dependences in Java Threads Using Thread Control Profiling. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 148.
- (2012) CBCD: Cloned buggy code detector. Proceedings - International Conference on Software Engineering.
- (2012) Enhancing Defect Tracking Systems to Facilitate Software Quality Improvement. IEEE Software. vol. 29 (2).
- (2011) Selection of third party software in Off-The-Shelf-based software development-An interview study with industrial practitioners. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 84 (4).
- (2010) Change profiles of a reused class framework vs. two of its applications. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) A case study comparing defect profiles of a reused framework and of applications reusing it. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 14 (2).
- (2009) Development with off-the-shelf components: 10 facts. IEEE Software. vol. 26 (2).
- (2008) An empirical study on software development with open source components in the chinese software industry. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13 (1).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Risk Management in Development with Off-the-Shelf Software Component. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 34 (2).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Communication and Coordination between Chinese Software Suppliers and Their Global Outsourcers. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13.
- (2006) An empirical study of variations in COTS-based software development processes in the Norwegian IT industry. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2006) An empirical study on decision making in off-the-shelf component-based development. Proceedings - International Conference on Software Engineering.
- (2006) A Case Study on Improving Changeability of COTS-Based System Using Aspect-Oriented Programming. Journal of information science and engineering. vol. 22 (2).