Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A deep learning approach for anomaly detection based on SAE and LSTM in mechanical equipment. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 103 (1-4).
- (2019) HDPS-BPSO Based Predictive Maintenance Scheduling for Backlash Error Compensation in a Machining Center. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 484.
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for cybersecurity requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11387.
- (2019) Intelligent Intersection Management Systems Considering Autonomous Vehicles: A Systematic Literature Review. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Tracking Runtime Concurrent Dependences in Java Threads Using Thread Control Profiling. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 148.
- (2018) Could We Issue Driving Licenses to Autonomous Vehicles?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11094 LNCS.
- (2017) A Novel Tool for Automatic GUI Layout Testing. Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2017-December.
- (2016) Model based testing of satellite on-board software — An industrial use case. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2016) Automatic translation from FBD-PLC-programs to NuSMV for model checking safety-critical control systems. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2012) CBCD: Cloned buggy code detector. Proceedings / International Conference of Software Engineering.
- (2012) Enhancing Defect Tracking Systems to Facilitate Software Quality Improvement. IEEE Software. vol. 29 (2).
- (2011) Selection of third party software in Off-The-Shelf-based software development-An interview study with industrial practitioners. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 84 (4).
- (2010) Change profiles of a reused class framework vs. two of its applications. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) A case study comparing defect profiles of a reused framework and of applications reusing it. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 14 (2).
- (2009) Development with off-the-shelf components: 10 facts. IEEE Software. vol. 26 (2).
- (2008) An empirical study on software development with open source components in the chinese software industry. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13 (1).
- (2008) Some Lessons Learned in Conducting Software Engineering Surveys in China. International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Risk Management in Development with Off-the-Shelf Software Component. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 34 (2).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Communication and Coordination between Chinese Software Suppliers and Their Global Outsourcers. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13.
- (2006) An empirical study of variations in COTS-based software development processes in the Norwegian IT industry. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2006) A Case Study on Improving Changeability of COTS-Based System Using Aspect-Oriented Programming. Journal of information science and engineering. vol. 22 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Ontology-Based Semantic Search for Open Government Data. Proceedings of 13th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC 2019).
- (2019) Evaluation of Open-Source IDE Plugins for Detecting Security Vulnerabilities. Proceedings of the Evaluation and Assessment on Software Engineering, EASE 2019.
- (2019) Blockchain and Sustainability: A Systematic Mapping Study. Proceedings of the 41st International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion Proceedings.
- (2019) A data-driven security game to facilitate information security education. Proceedings of the 41st International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion Proceedings.
- (2018) Empirical Studies of Methods for Safety and Security Co-analysis of Autonomous Boat. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2010) Transition from a plan-driven process to Scrum: a longitudinal case study on software quality. Proceedings of the 2010 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.
- (2007) A Survey on the Business Relationship between Chinese Outsourcing Software Suppliers and Their Outsourcers. Proceedings of the 14th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2007).