Ilias O. Pappas
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ilias O. Pappas holds a Ph.D. in business management and information systems and is currently a Postdoc fellow at the Department of Computer Science, NTNU, Norway. His teaching and research activities focus on the areas of strategic university-industry R&D partnerships, social innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as Internet marketing and information technology adoption. He has worked on EU-funded projects that support SMEs to innovate, network and grow by promoting innovation through collaboration platforms. Pappas has been a Guest Editor for the journals Information & Management and Information Systems and e-Business Management. He has published articles in peer reviewed journals and conferences including Journal of Business Research, European Journal of Marketing, Computers in Human Behavior, Information & Management, Psychology & Marketing. Pappas is a recipient of ERCIM and Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowships.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Technology-Enhanced Organizational Learning: A Systematic Literature Review. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2019) Multimodal data as a means to understand the learning experience. International Journal of Information Management. vol. 48.
- (2019) Exploring the relationship between big data analytics capability and competitive performance: The mediating roles of dynamic and operational capabilities. Information & Management.
- (2019) Explaining User Experience in Mobile Gaming Applications: An fsQCA Approach. Internet Research.
- (2019) The Role of Big Data in Addressing Societal Challenges: A Systematic Mapping Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2018) Software Startup Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 144.
- (2018) Influence of Data Analysis, Entrepreneurial and Business Skills on Information Technology Firms: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach. Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS).
- (2018) The human side of big data: Understanding the skills of the data scientist in education and industry. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON. vol. 2018-April.
- (2018) User experience in personalized online shopping: a fuzzy-set analysis. European Journal of Marketing. vol. 52 (7-8).
- (2018) Big Data and Business Analytics Ecosystems: Paving the way towards digital transformation and sustainable societies. Information Systems and E-Business Management. vol. 16 (3).
- (2017) Identifying Dropout Factors in Information Technology Education: A Case Study. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2017) The role of contemporary skills in information technology professionals: An FsQCA approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10595 LNCS.
- (2017) Explaining travellers online information satisfaction: A complexity theory approach on information needs, barriers, sources and personal characteristics. Information & Management. vol. 54 (6).
- (2017) Designing social commerce platforms based on consumers ’ intentions. Behaviour and Information Technology. vol. 36 (12).
- (2017) Determining consumer engagement in word-of-mouth: Trust and network ties in a social commerce setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10595 LNCS.
- (2017) Big data analytics capabilities: a systematic literature review and research agenda. Information Systems and E-Business Management.
- (2017) Online reviews or marketer information? An eye-tracking study on social commerce consumers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10595 LNCS.
- (2017) Mobile learning adoption through the lens of complexity theory and fsQCA. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2017) Assessing Student Behavior in Computer Science Education with an fsQCA Approach: The Role of Gains and Barriers. ACM Transactions on Computing Education. vol. 17 (2).
- (2017) Investigating students’ use and adoption of with-video assignments: lessons learnt for video-based open educational resources. Journal of Computing in Higher Education.