Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder forskningsgruppe for søvn og døgnrytmer ved NTNU institutt for psykisk helse og St. Olavs Hospital.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Long-Term Effects of an Unguided Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Insomnia. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). vol. 15 (1).
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) Sleep structure and awakening threshold in delayed sleep-wake phase disorder patients compared to healthy sleepers. Sleep Medicine. vol. 46.
- (2018) Cognitive performance in DSWPD patients upon awakening from habitual sleep compared with forced conventional sleep. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2018) The relationship between improvement in insomnia severity and long-term outcomes in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:1764.
- (2017) Processes in acceptance and commitment therapy and the rehabilitation of chronic fatigue. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (3).
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Mood and motor activity in euthymic bipolar disorder with sleep disturbance. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2015) The role of insomnia in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 78 (5).
- (2014) Difficult morning awakening from rapid eye movement sleep and impaired cognitive function in delayed sleep phase disorder patients. Sleep Medicine. vol. 15 (10).
- (2014) Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 15 (24).
- (2013) Sleep architecture in euthymic bipolar disorder and comorbid insomnia. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2013) Cognitive behavioral theapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2012) Impact of sleep disturbance on patients in treatment for mental disorders. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 12 (179).
- (2011) Differences between patients’ and clinicians’ report of sleep disturbance: a field study in mental health care in Norway. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 11.
- (2010) Psychometric properties and the predictive validity of the Insomnia Daytime Worry Scale: A pilot study. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. vol. 39 (2).
- (2010) The relationship between insight gained during therapy and long-term outcome in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy for cluster C personality disorders. Psychotherapy Research. vol. 20 (5).
- (2007) Søvndeprivasjon som antidepressiv behandling. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 127 (10).