Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor og overlege. Direktør for forsking, innovasjon og utdanning, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, NTNU og St Olavs hospital.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Mid-Pregnancy Insomnia and its Association with Perinatal Depressive Symptoms: A Prospective Cohort Study. Behavioural Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Mid-pregnancy insomnia is associated with concurrent and postpartum maternal anxiety and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 266.
- (2020) Effects of digital cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on insomnia severity: a large-scale randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Digital Health. vol. 2 (8).
- (2019) Genomic Relationships, Novel Loci, and Pleiotropic Mechanisms across Eight Psychiatric Disorders. Cell. vol. 179 (7).
- (2019) Association between solar insolation and a history of suicide attempts in bipolar I disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research. vol. 113.
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Genetic Overlap Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Bipolar Disorder Implicates the MARK2 and VAC14 Genes. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) Is there an association between cardiorespiratory fitness and stage of illness in psychotic disorders? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) GWAS of suicide attempt in psychiatric disorders and association with major depression polygenic risk scores. American Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 176 (8).
- (2019) Inflammatory markers are altered in severe mental disorders independent of comorbid cardiometabolic disease risk factors. Psychological Medicine. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Patients with schizophrenia have impaired muscle force-generating capacity and functional performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (12).
- (2019) A pragmatic effectiveness randomized controlled trial of the duration of psychiatric hospitalization in a trans- diagnostic sample of patients with acute mental illness admitted to a ward with either blue-depleted evening lighting or normal lighting conditions. Trials. vol. 20:472.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study identifies 30 loci associated with bipolar disorder. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (5).
- (2018) Applying polygenic risk scoring for psychiatric disorders to a large family with bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. Communications Biology. vol. 1 (163).
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).