Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder, Institutt for psykisk helse, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, NTNU
Leder, Avdeling for forskning og utvikling, Divisjon psykisk helsevern, St Olavs Hospital
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Actigraphy as an objective intra‑individual marker of activity patterns in acute‑phase bipolar disorder: a case series. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (8).
- (2017) Solar insolation in springtime influences age of onset of bipolar I disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (6).
- (2017) Right unilateral electroconvulsive therapy does not cause more cognitive impairment than pharmacologic treatment in treatment- resistant bipolar depression: A 6- month randomized controlled trial follow- up study. Bipolar Disorders.
- (2017) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Profile in Patients with Schizophrenia. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Variability of activity patterns across mood disorders and time of day. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Persistent increase in TNF and IL-1 markers in severe mental disorders suggests trait-related inflammation: a one year follow-up study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (4).
- (2017) Strength Training In Patients With Schizophrenia: Effects On Muscle Force Generating Capacity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Activation in Bipolar Disorders A Systematic Review. JAMA psychiatry. vol. 74 (2).
- (2017) A pilot study to determine whether combinations of objectively measured activity parameters can be used to differentiate between mixed states, mania, and bipolar depression. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 5 (5).
- (2017) Predictors of long term use of psychiatric services of patients with recent-onset schizophrenia: 12 years follow-up. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (18).
- (2017) Genome-wide association study of borderline personality disorder reveals genetic overlap with bipolar disorder, major depression and schizophrenia. Translational psychiatry. vol. 7 (6).
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Mood and motor activity in euthymic bipolar disorder with sleep disturbance. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2016) Inflammatory evidence for the psychosis continuum model. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 67.
- (2016) Paroxetine, cognitive therapy or their combination in the treatment of social anxiety disorder with and without avoidant personality disorder: A randomized clinical trial. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. vol. 85 (6).
- (2016) A randomized controlled trial comparing self-referral to inpatient treatment and treatment as usual in patients with severe mental disorders. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 71 (2).
- (2016) Delayed sleep phase: An important circadian subtype of sleep disturbance in bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 191.
- (2016) The Pharmacogenomics of Bipolar Disorder study (PGBD): identification of genes for lithium response in a prospective sample. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16.
- (2016) The Pharmacogenomics of Bipolar Disorder study (PGBD): Identification of genes for lithium response in a prospective sample. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (129).