Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor og overlege. Direktør for forsking, innovasjon og utdanning, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, NTNU og St Olavs hospital.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) DSM-5 and ICD-11 criteria for bipolar disorder: Implications for the prevalence of bipolar disorder and validity of the diagnosis – A narrative review from the ECNP bipolar disorders network. European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- (2020) One‐year aerobic interval training in outpatients with schizophrenia : a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 30 (12).
- (2020) The association between lithium use and neurocognitive performance in patients with bipolar disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology. vol. 45 (10).
- (2020) The Genetics of the Mood Disorder Spectrum: Genome-wide Association Analyses of More Than 185,000 Cases and 439,000 Controls. Biological Psychiatry.
- (2020) Differences in course of illness between patients with bipolar II disorder with and without epileptiform discharges or other sharp activity on electroencephalograms: a cross-sectional study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 20.
- (2020) Translating big data to better treatment in bipolar disorder - a manifesto for coordinated action. European Neuropsychopharmacology. vol. 36.
- (2020) Strength training restores force‐generating capacity in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 31 (3).
- (2020) Mid-Pregnancy Insomnia and its Association with Perinatal Depressive Symptoms: A Prospective Cohort Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. vol. 19 (3).
- (2020) Mid-pregnancy insomnia is associated with concurrent and postpartum maternal anxiety and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 266.
- (2020) Effects of digital cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on insomnia severity: a large-scale randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Digital Health. vol. 2 (8).
- (2020) The evening light environment in hospitals can be designed to produce less disruptive effects on the circadian system and improve sleep. Sleep.
- (2019) Genomic Relationships, Novel Loci, and Pleiotropic Mechanisms across Eight Psychiatric Disorders. Cell. vol. 179 (7).
- (2019) Association between solar insolation and a history of suicide attempts in bipolar I disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research. vol. 113.
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Genetic Overlap Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Bipolar Disorder Implicates the MARK2 and VAC14 Genes. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) Is there an association between cardiorespiratory fitness and stage of illness in psychotic disorders? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) GWAS of suicide attempt in psychiatric disorders and association with major depression polygenic risk scores. American Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 176 (8).