Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor og overlege. Direktør for forsking, innovasjon og utdanning, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, NTNU og St Olavs hospital.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Association between solar insolation and a history of suicide attempts in bipolar I disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research. vol. 113.
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) GWAS of suicide attempt in psychiatric disorders and association with major depression polygenic risk scores. American Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 176 (8).
- (2019) Inflammatory markers are altered in severe mental disorders independent of comorbid cardiometabolic disease risk factors. Psychological Medicine. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Patients with schizophrenia have impaired muscle force-generating capacity and functional performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2019) A pragmatic effectiveness randomized controlled trial of the duration of psychiatric hospitalization in a trans- diagnostic sample of patients with acute mental illness admitted to a ward with either blue-depleted evening lighting or normal lighting conditions. Trials.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study identifies 30 loci associated with bipolar disorder. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (5).
- (2018) Applying polygenic risk scoring for psychiatric disorders to a large family with bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. Communications Biology. vol. 1 (163).
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).
- (2018) Actigraphy as an objective intra‑individual marker of activity patterns in acute‑phase bipolar disorder: a case series. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (8).
- (2018) Motor activity patterns in acute schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders can be differentiated from bipolar mania and unipolar depression. Psychiatry Research. vol. 270.
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) Chronotype and cellular circadian rhythms predict the clinical response to lithium maintenance treatment in patients with bipolar disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology. vol. 44 (3).
- (2018) Genomic Dissection of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia, Including 28 Subphenotypes. Cell. vol. 173 (7).
- (2017) Solar insolation in springtime influences age of onset of bipolar I disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (6).
- (2017) Right unilateral electroconvulsive therapy does not cause more cognitive impairment than pharmacologic treatment in treatment-resistant bipolar depression: A 6-month randomized controlled trial follow-up study. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 20 (6).