Geir Arild Espnes
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Espnes har i tiden 2019-2023 permisjon for å være ordfører i Oppdal
Leder for faggruppe Folkehelse og samfunnsmedisin
Leder ved Senter for helsefremmende forskning
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulty falling asleep among adolescents 20 years or younger - Report from Young-Hunt3. Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulties in falling asleep among adolescents in Norway — a descriptive Young-Hunt3 study. Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Sense of Coherence in Association with Stress Experience and Health in Adolescents. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 17 (3003).
- (2020) Bullying, social support and adolescents' mental health: Results from a follow-up study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Social Support, Bullying, School-related Stress and Mental Health in Adolescence. Nordic Psychology.
- (2020) Interactive Effects of Quality of Life and Related Factors on Alcohol Use Outcomes. Canadian Journal on Aging/La Revue canadienne du vieillissement.
- (2020) Achieving healthy ageing through the perspective of sense of coherence among senior-only households: a qualitative study. Aging & Mental Health.
- (2019) Addressing Inequity: Evaluation of an Intervention to Improve Accessability and Quality of a Green Space. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (24).
- (2019) Ten lessons for good practice for the INHERIT triple win: Health, equity, and environmental sustainability. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16:4546 (22).
- (2019) Development and psychometric properties of the Joy-of-Life-Scale in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 33 (4).
- (2019) Reorienting Norwegian mental healthcare services: listen to patients’ learning appetite. Health Promotion International. vol. 34 (3).
- (2019) Teaching general practitioners to activate older patients: the intervening role of changes in perceived communication skills. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 102 (9).
- (2018) Exploring MEST: a new universal teaching strategy for school health services to promote positive mental health literacy and mental wellbeing among Norwegian adolescents. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1001).
- (2018) Psychological distress in elderly people is associated with diet, wellbeing, health status, social support and physical functioning- a HUNT3 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (205).
- (2018) Testing a new tool assessing attitude towards treatment and health in primary health care setting: Senior patients and doctors perspectives. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 47 (1).
- (2018) Governance for public health and health equity: The Tröndelag model for public health work. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (22).
- (2018) Salutogenic service user involvement in nursing research: A case study. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 74 (9).
- (2018) Joy of life in nursing homes: A qualitative study of what constitutes the essence of joy of life in elderly individuals living in Norwegian nursing homes. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. Dec 32 (4).
- (2018) The INHERIT model: A tool to jointly improve health, environmental sustainability and health equity through behavior and lifestyle change. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 15 (1435).
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.