Geir Arild Espnes
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder for faggruppe Folkehelse og samfunnsmedisin
Leder ved Senter for helsefremmende forskning
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Addressing Inequity: Evaluation of an Intervention to Improve Accessability and Quality of a Green Space. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (24).
- (2019) Ten Lessons for Good Practice for the INHERIT Triple Win: Health, Equity and Environmental Sustainability. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (22).
- (2019) Development and psychometric properties of the Joy-of-Life-Scale in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2019) Reorienting Norwegian mental healthcare services: listen to patients’ learning appetite. Health Promotion International. vol. 34 (3).
- (2019) Teaching general practitioners to activate older patients: the intervening role of changes in perceived communication skills. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 102 (9).
- (2018) Exploring MEST: a new universal teaching strategy for school health services to promote positive mental health literacy and mental wellbeing among Norwegian adolescents. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1001).
- (2018) Psychological distress in elderly people is associated with diet, wellbeing, health status, social support and physical functioning- a HUNT3 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (205).
- (2018) Testing a new tool assessing attitude towards treatment and health in primary health care setting: Senior patients and doctors perspectives. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 47 (1).
- (2018) Governance for public health and health equity: The Tröndelag model for public health work. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (22).
- (2018) Salutogenic service user involvement in nursing research: A case study. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 74 (9).
- (2018) Joy of life in nursing homes: A qualitative study of what constitutes the essence of joy of life in elderly individuals living in Norwegian nursing homes. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. Dec 32 (4).
- (2018) The INHERIT model: A tool to jointly improve health, environmental sustainability and health equity through behavior and lifestyle change. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 15 (1435).
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2017) Positive mental health literacy:development and validation of a measureamong Norwegian adolescents. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) The Relationship Between Positive Mental Health Literacy and Mental Well-Being Among Adolescents: Implications for School Health Services. Journal of School Nursing. vol. 35 (2).
- (2017) The role of gender in the active attitude toward treatment and health among patients in primary health care - self-assessed health status and sociodemographic factors as moderators. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (284).
- (2017) Dietary Patterns Characterized by High Meat Consumption Are Associated with Other Unhealthy Life Styles and Depression Symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition. vol. 4 (25).
- (2017) Primary Care Patients’ Expectations Towards Medical Appointments and Their Experiences During the Visit: Does Age Matter?. Patient Preference and Adherence. vol. 11.
- (2017) Developing a Program of Nursing Research. Singapore Nursing Journal. vol. 44 (1).
- (2017) Has life satisfaction in Norway increased over a 20-year period? Exploring age and gender differences in a prospective longitudinal study, HUNT. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (1).