Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Please visit my English web page for more information: http://www.ntnu.edu/employees/finn.drablos
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Microbial community and metagenome dynamics during biodegradation of dispersed oil reveals potential key-players in cold Norwegian seawater. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 129 (1).
- (2018) Cholesterol synthesis pathway genes in prostate cancer are transcriptionally downregulated when tissue confounding is minimized. BMC Cancer. vol. 18:478.
- (2017) Use of multigene-panel identifies pathogenic variants in several CRC-predisposing genes in patients previously tested for Lynch Syndrome. Clinical Genetics. vol. 92 (4).
- (2017) Update of the FANTOM web resource: high resolution transcriptome of diverse cell types in mammals. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 45 (D1).
- (2017) SFRP4 gene expression is increased in aggressive prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) GSuite HyperBrowser: integrative analysis of dataset collections across the genome and epigenome. GigaScience. vol. 6 (7).
- (2016) Gene regulation in the immediate-early response process. Advances in Biological Regulation. vol. 62.
- (2016) Feature-based classification of human transcription factors into hypothetical sub-classes related to regulatory function. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 17 (459).
- (2016) TopoICSim: A new semantic similarity measure based on gene ontology. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Pathway Analysis of Skin from Psoriasis Patients after Adalimumab Treatment Reveals New Early Events in the Anti-Inflammatory Mechanism of Anti-TNF-α. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Discovery and Characterization of a Thermostable Esterase from an Oil Reservoir Metagenome. Advances in Enzyme Research. vol. 4 (2).
- (2016) A novel non-canonical Wnt signature for prostate cancer aggressiveness. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (6).
- (2016) A balanced tissue composition reveals new metabolic and gene expression markers in prostate cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) Transcribed enhancers lead waves of coordinated transcription in transitioning mammalian cells. Science. vol. 347 (6225).
- (2015) Studies of the photosensitizer disulfonated meso-tetraphenyl chlorin in an orthotopic rat bladder tumor model. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) A property-based analysis of human transcription factors. BMC Research Notes. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) c-Myb Binding Sites in Haematopoietic Chromatin Landscapes. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (7).
- (2015) A novel POLE mutation associated with cancers of colon, pancreas, ovaries and small intestine. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) A novel POLE variant, identified by exome sequencing, causes colorectal- and extra-colonic cancers. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) The constrained maximal expression level owing to haploidy shapes gene content on the mammalian X chromosome. PLoS biology. vol. 13:e1002315 (12).