Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Association between blood pressure and Alzheimer disease measured up to 27 years prior to diagnosis: the HUNT Study. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2017) Multiple lifestyle behaviours and mortality, findings from a large population-based Norwegian cohort study - The HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (58).
- (2017) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae scientiae.
- (2016) Gender differences and gender convergence in alcohol use over the past three decades (1984-2008), the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (723).
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2015) Cultural activity participation and associations with self-perceived health, life-satisfaction and mental health: the Young HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2015) Norwegian social epidemiology during 200 years. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).
- (2014) Associations between primary healthcare and unplanned medical admissions in Norway: A multilevel analysis of the entire elderly population. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (4).
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Work environment and disability pension - an 18-year follow-up study in a Norwegian working population. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 41 (6).
- (2012) Unemployment and disability pension-an 18-year follow-up study of a 40-year-old population in a Norwegian county. BMC Public Health. vol. 12.
- (2012) Rehabilitation time before disability pension. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 12 (375).
- (2010) Trustful societies, trustful individuals, and health: An analysis of self-rated health and social trust using the World Value Survey. Health and Place. vol. 16 (5).
- (2010) Individual, family, and area predictors of BMI and BMI change in an adult Norwegian population: Findings from the HUNT study. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 70 (8).
- (2009) Epidemiologisk forskning om uførepensjon i Norden. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 19 (2).
- (2007) The influence of social capital on self-rated health and depression- The Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 17 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Social Disadvantage and Cardiovascular Disease Risk. Handbook of Psychocardiology.
- (2014) 'Unfair and unjust' (Introduction). Geography and Health A Nordic Outlook.
- (2011) Sosiale ulikheter i helse. Folkehelsearbeid.