Erik R. Sund
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: Longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 366.
- (2019) Mental health, academic self-efficacy and study progress among college students - The SHoT study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) “Does training in Motivational Interviewing affect the ability to build working alliance? – an intervention study”. Society, health and vulnerability. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Suicidal ideation in relation to disordered eating, body size and weight perception: a cross-sectional study of a Norwegian adolescent population - The HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e029809 (7).
- (2018) Implications of parental lifestyle changes and education level on adolescent offspring weight: a population based cohort study - The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (8).
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2018) The associations of sitting time and physical activity on total and site-specific cancer incidence: Results from the HUNT study, Norway. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0206015 (10).
- (2018) Decennial trends and inequalities in healthy life expectancy: The HUNT Study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (1).
- (2018) Factors associated with basic and instrumental activities of daily living in elderly participants of a population-based survey: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae Scientiae. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Association between blood pressure and Alzheimer disease measured up to 27 years prior to diagnosis: the HUNT Study. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2017) Multiple lifestyle behaviours and mortality, findings from a large population-based Norwegian cohort study - The HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (58).
- (2016) Gender differences and gender convergence in alcohol use over the past three decades (1984-2008), the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (723).
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2015) Cultural activity participation and associations with self-perceived health, life-satisfaction and mental health: the Young HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2015) Norwegian social epidemiology during 200 years. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).
- (2014) Associations between primary healthcare and unplanned medical admissions in Norway: A multilevel analysis of the entire elderly population. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (4).
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Work environment and disability pension - an 18-year follow-up study in a Norwegian working population. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 41 (6).