Dawn M. Behne
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Perception of audiovisual infant directed speech. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology.
- (2019) Musical Expertise Affects Audiovisual Speech Perception: Findings From Event-Related Potentials and Inter-trial Phase Coherence. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Musical background affects audiovisual modulation of speech and music at N1 - an ERP study. SNL 2019 - August 20-22, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2019) Perception: Speech Perception and Audiovisual Integration. 11th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language – Book of Abstracts.
- (2018) Does native language temporal experience transfer to audio-visual synchrony perception?. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 144 (1717).
- (2018) Audiovisual facilitation in speech depends on musical background – An ERP study. 10th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language – Book of Abstracts (2018).
- (2018) Neural processing of hyperarticulated speech in second language learners. 10th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language – Book of Abstracts (2018).
- (2017) Perceived Audiovisual Simultaneity in Speech by Musicians and Non-musicians: Preliminary Behavioral and Event-Related Potential (ERP) Findings. Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory-Visual Speech Processing.
- (2017) Speech vs. reading comprehension: an explorative study of gender representations in Norwegian. Journal of Cognitive Psychology. vol. 29 (7).
- (2017) Assessing the Formation of Experience-Based Gender Expectations in an Implicit Learning Scenario. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) How early in cortical processing does musical training facilitate perception and what does it facilitate?. 13th International Conference for Cognitive Neuroscience - Program.
- (2017) The Influence of Familial Sinistrality on Audiovisual Speech Perception. Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory-Visual Speech Processing.
- (2016) Experience-Based Probabilities Modulate Expectations in a Gender-Coded Artificial Language. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2015) Do gender differences in audio-visual benefit and visual influence in audio-visual speech perception emerge with age?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Perceived synchrony for realistic and dynamic audiovisual events. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2014) Age mitigates the correlation between cognitive processing speed and audio-visual asynchrony detection in speech. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 136 (5).
- (2014) Audiovisual temporal integration in reverberant environments. Speech Communication. vol. 66.
- (2014) Audiovisual robustness: exploring perceptual tolerance to asynchrony and quality distortion. Multimedia tools and applications. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Audio-visual speech experience with age influences perceived audio-visual asynchrony in speech. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 134 (4).
- (2013) Effects of musical experience on perception of audiovisual synchrony for speech and music. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 133.