Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Faggruppe for gastroenterologi
Spesialist i generell kirurgi og i gastroenterologisk kirurgi
Forskning innen kreftkirurgi, colorectal kirurgi, molekylær medisin, translasjon, intensiv medisin, inflammatorisk tarmsykdom, bekkenbunnslidelser, fedmekirurgi, onkologi, fysioterapi og global helse
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Assessment of self-rated health 5 years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for severe obesity. BJS Open. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) Less secondary weight regain from nadir to five years among patients undergoing abdominoplasty after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 29.
- (2019) Caesarean section performed by medical doctors and associate clinicians in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 106 (2).
- (2018) Admissions and surgery as indicators of hospital functions in Sierra Leone during the west-African Ebola outbreak. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (846).
- (2018) Treatment and survival of rectal cancer patients over the age of 80 years: a EURECCA international comparison. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 119.
- (2018) Prevalence and predictors of anal incontinence 6 years after first delivery. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 38 (1).
- (2018) Prevalence and predictors of double incontinence 1 year after first delivery. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 29.
- (2018) High-Frequency of Computer Tomography and Surgery for Abdominal Pain After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 28 (9).
- (2018) Treatment and survival of patients with colon cancer aged 80 years and older: a EURECCA international comparison. The Oncologist. vol. 24 (8).
- (2017) Safety, productivity and predicted contribution of a surgical task-sharing programme in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 104 (10).
- (2017) Interview-based versus self-reported anal incontinence using St Mark's incontinence score. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2016) The Surgical Workforce and Surgical Provider Productivity in Sierra Leone: A Countrywide Inventory. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 40 (6).
- (2016) Two countries – Two treatment strategies for rectal cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 121 (3).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomized controlled trial. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 35 (8).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 124 (4).
- (2016) Bedside dressing changes for open abdomen in the intensive care unit is safe and time and staff efficient. Critical Care. vol. 20 (164).
- (2016) Open Abdomen Treated with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: Indications, Management and Survival. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 41 (1).
- (2016) Radiation therapy did not induce long-term changes in rectal mucosa: Results from the randomized scandinavian prostate cancer group 7 trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 95 (4).
- (2016) Complications and risk prediction in treatment of elderly patients with rectal cancer. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 31 (1).
- (2016) National early rectal cancer treatment revisited. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum. vol. 59 (7).