Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of an Exercise Program for Persons with Total Hip or Total Knee Replacement: Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 18 (13).
- (2021) Relevance of anthropometric measurements as predictors of prevalent diabetes type 2: A cross-sectional study on a Norwegian population. BMJ Open. vol. 11 (8).
- (2021) Pregnant women’s experiences with a pelvic floor muscle training program in Nepal. Global health action. vol. 14 (1).
- (2021) Factors associated with self-rated difficulty to descend stairs in persons with knee osteoarthritis. PM&R.
- (2020) Rigid head-neck responses to unpredictable perturbations in patients with long standing neck pain does not change with treatment. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (8).
- (2020) Modeling movement-induced errors in AC electromagnetic trackers. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.
- (2019) Health competency standards in physical therapist practice. Physical Therapy. vol. 99 (9).
- (2019) Neuropsychological dysfunction in chronic fatigue syndrome and the relation between objective and subjective findings. Neuropsychology. vol. 33 (5).
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2019) Relative difference among 27 functional measures in patients with knee osteoarthritis: an exploratory cross-sectional case-control study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20.
- (2019) Relative difference in muscle strength between patients with knee osteoarthritis and healthy controls when tested bilaterally and joint-inclusive: an exploratory cross-sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) Patients with spondyloarthritis are equally satisfied with follow‐up by physiotherapist and rheumatologist. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 16 (3).
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy. vol. 104 (4).
- (2018) A Concurrent Cognitive Task Does Not Perturb Quiet Standing in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Pain Research & Management. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2017) Gross and fine motor function in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2017) Bilateral and multi-joint strength in patients with painful knee osteoarthritis: A case-control study. Gait & Posture. vol. 57.
- (2016) Walking on a compliant surface does not enhance kinematic gait asymmetries after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. vol. 24 (8).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.