Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Patients with spondyloarthritis are equally satisfied with follow‐up by physiotherapist and rheumatologist. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 16 (3).
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy. vol. 104 (4).
- (2018) A Concurrent Cognitive Task Does Not Perturb Quiet Standing in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Pain Research & Management.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2017) Gross and fine motor function in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2017) Bilateral and multi-joint strength in patients with painful knee osteoarthritis: A case-control study. Gait & Posture. vol. 57.
- (2016) Walking on a compliant surface does not enhance kinematic gait asymmetries after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. vol. 24 (8).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) TauG-guidance of dynamic balance control during gait initiation in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Clinical Biomechanics. vol. 37.
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
- (2016) Altered postural control strategies in quiet standing more than 20 years after rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament. Gait & Posture. vol. 46.
- (2015) Frame-difference analysis of video-recorded laser-beam projections. Manual Therapy. vol. 20 (6).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2015) Comparison of postural control in participants with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia syndrome. Physiotherapy.
- (2015) Postural sway in single-limb and bilateral quiet standing after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Gait & Posture. vol. 41 (3).
- (2015) Anterior cruciate ligament injury about 20 years post-treatment: A kinematic analysis of one-leg hop. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Physical fitness, self-perception and physical activity in children with different motor competence. European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Peak Knee Flexion Angles During Stair Descent in TKA Patients. The Journal of Arthroplasty. vol. 29 (4).
- (2014) Compensatory strategies for muscle weakness during stair ascent in subjects with total knee arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty. vol. 29 (7).