Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder av forskningsgruppen Human Development
Leder av forskningsprosjektet Tidlig trygg i Trondheim tidligtrygg.no
Klinikkleder barneklinikken, Psykologiske poliklinikker, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Screening for pickiness – a validation study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (2).
- (2017) Physical Activity, Sedentary Behavior, and Symptoms of Major Depression in Middle Childhood. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2016) Effectiveness of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) in the Treatment of Young Children's Behavior Problems. A Randomized Controlled Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) Interrelationships and continuities in symptoms of oppositional defiant and conduct disorders from age 4 to 10 in the community. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Emotion Understanding in Preschool Children with Mild-to-Severe Hearing Loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
- (2016) Predictors of psychosocial outcomes in hard-of-hearing preschool children. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Disorganization, COMT, and children's social behavior: The norwegian hypothesis of legacy of disorganized attachment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Predictors of change in depressive symptoms from preschool to first grade. Development and psychopathology (Print). vol. 28 (4).
- (2016) Polygenic risk, appetite traits, and weight gain in middle childhood:A longitudinal study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 170 (2).
- (2016) Parental Feeding and Child Eating: An Investigation of Reciprocal Effects. Child Development. vol. 87 (5).
- (2016) Peer Rejection and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms: Reciprocal Relations Through Ages 4, 6, and 8. Child Development. vol. 87 (2).
- (2016) Screening for persistent psychopathology in 4-year-old children. Pediatrics. vol. 138 (4).
- (2016) The development of global and domain-specific self-esteem from age 13 to 31. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. vol. 110 (4).
- (2016) Reciprocal relations between body satisfaction and self-esteem: A large 13-year prospective study of adolescents. Journal of Adolescence. vol. 47.
- (2015) What enhances the development of emotion understanding in young children? A longitudinal study of interpersonal predictors. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 33 (3).
- (2015) Screening for Behavioral Disorders With the Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction Coding System: Sensitivity, Specificity, and Core Discriminative Components. Child & family behavior therapy (Print). vol. 37 (1).
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Prevalence and comorbidity of mental disorders among adolescents living in residential youth care. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) Preschool-Age Problem Behavior and Teacher-Child Conflict in School: Direct and Moderation Effects by Preschool Organization. Child Development. vol. 86 (3).
- (2015) Reciprocal Relations Between Student-Teacher Relationship and Children's Behavioral Problems: Moderation by Child-Care Group Size. Child Development. vol. 86 (5).