Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder av forskningsgruppen Human Development
Leder av forskningsprosjektet Tidlig trygg i Trondheim tidligtrygg.no
Klinikkleder barneklinikken, Psykologiske poliklinikker, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student–teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a gene-×-environment (G×E) hypothesis in two samples. Export EXPORT Add To My List Email Print Share Change in parenting, change in student–teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a gene-×-environment (G×E) hypothesis in two samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care:do domain-specific self-esteem and psychopathology contribute?. Quality of Life Research.
- (2017) Social skills in preschool children with unilateral and mild bilateral hearing loss. Deafness and Education International.
- (2017) Emotional Feeding and Emotional Eating: Reciprocal Processes and the Influence of Negative Affectivity. Child Development.
- (2017) Child and parent predictors of picky eating from preschool to school age. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (87).
- (2017) Body composition impacts appetite regulation in middle childhood. A prospective study of Norwegian community children. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Screening for pickiness – a validation study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14:2.
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2017) Change in Attachment Predicts Change in Emotion Regulation — Particularly among 5-HTTLPR Short-Allele Homozygotes. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Homotypic and heterotypic continuity of symptoms of psychiatric disorders from age 4 to 10 years: a dynamic panel model. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines.
- (2017) Physical Activity, Sedentary Behavior, and Symptoms of Major Depression in Middle Childhood. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2016) Effectiveness of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) in the Treatment of Young Children's Behavior Problems. A Randomized Controlled Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) Interrelationships and continuities in symptoms of oppositional defiant and conduct disorders from age 4 to 10 in the community. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Emotion Understanding in Preschool Children with Mild-to-Severe Hearing Loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
- (2016) Predictors of psychosocial outcomes in hard-of-hearing preschool children. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Disorganization, COMT, and children's social behavior: The norwegian hypothesis of legacy of disorganized attachment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Predictors of change in depressive symptoms from preschool to first grade. Development and psychopathology (Print). vol. 28 (4).
- (2016) Polygenic risk, appetite traits, and weight gain in middle childhood:A longitudinal study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 170 (2).
- (2016) Parental Feeding and Child Eating: An Investigation of Reciprocal Effects. Child Development. vol. 87 (5).
- (2016) Peer Rejection and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms: Reciprocal Relations Through Ages 4, 6, and 8. Child Development. vol. 87 (2).