Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) What enhances the development of emotion understanding in young children? A longitudinal study of interpersonal predictors. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 33 (3).
- (2015) Screening for Behavioral Disorders With the Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction Coding System: Sensitivity, Specificity, and Core Discriminative Components. Child & family behavior therapy (Print). vol. 37 (1).
- (2015) Child Exposure to Serious Life Events, COMT, and Aggression: Testing Differential Susceptibility Theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Prevalence and comorbidity of mental disorders among adolescents living in residential youth care. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2015) Preschool-Age Problem Behavior and Teacher-Child Conflict in School: Direct and Moderation Effects by Preschool Organization. Child Development. vol. 86 (3).
- (2015) Predictors of Change in BMI From the Age of 4 to 8. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- (2015) Stability of Sleep Disorders From Preschool to First Grade and Their Bidirectional Relationship With Psychiatric Symptoms. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 36 (4).
- (2015) Social Exclusion Predicts Impaired Self-Regulation: A 2-Year Longitudinal Panel Study Including the Transition from Preschool to School. Journal of personality. vol. 83 (2).
- (2015) Secure attachment promotes the development of effortful control in boys. Attachment & Human Development. vol. 17 (3).
- (2014) What do parents know about their children's comprehension of emotions? Accuracy of parental estimates in a community sample of pre-schoolers. Child Care Health and Development. vol. 40 (3).
- (2014) Reciprocal Associations Between Depressive Symptoms and Disordered Eating Among Adolescent Girls and Boys: A Multiwave, Prospective Study. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. 42 (5).
- (2014) Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met genotype moderates the effect of disorganized attachment on social development in young children. Development and psychopathology (Print). vol. 26 (4pt1).
- (2014) Preschool Social Exclusion, Aggression, and Cooperation: A Longitudinal Evaluation of the Need-to-Belong and the Social-Reconnection Hypotheses. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. vol. 40 (12).
- (2014) Secular Trends in Depressive Symptoms Among Norwegian Adolescents from 1992 to 2010. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Secular trends in eating problems among norwegian adolescents from 1992 to 2010. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 47 (5).
- (2014) Predicting Service Use for Mental Health Problems Among Young Children. Pediatrics. vol. 133 (6).
- (2014) Psychiatric disorders in preschoolers: the structure of DSM-IV symptoms and profiles of comorbidity. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 23 (7).
- (2013) A randomised study on the effectiveness of therapist-led v. self-help parental intervention for treating childhood obesity. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 110 (6).
- (2013) Do Time in Child Care and Peer Group Exposure Predict Poor Socioemotional Adjustment in Norway?. Child Development. vol. 84 (5).
- (2013) Sleep Disorders in Preschoolers: Prevalence and Comorbidity with Psychiatric Symptoms. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 34 (9).