Innovative societies with virtual reality and robots - Eksperter i team
Innovative societies with virtual reality and robots
Innovative societies with virtual reality and robots: The welfare technology of the future
This village explores virtual reality and social robots with artificial intelligence, and how they are changing the way we live today. The technology is already starting to exist in the market. Governments feel pressured to take swift action to meet the challenges posed by aging populations (the "aging wave"). The village draws from interaction with ongoing research in the IMRO-Lab (imrolab.no) and aims at providing inspiration to help the students that choose the village, to build a showcase of the future of welfare technology.
- Course code: MFEL4853
- Type: Intensive
- Lanuage: English
- Village leader: Artur Serrano
- Semester: Spring 2024
- Host faculty: MH
Important information about EiT
Important information about EiT:
- The focus on teamwork skills and group processes is the unique feature of Experts in Teamwork (EiT)
- EiTs teaching methods depend on the contribution and presence of every participant throughout the semester. For this reason, attendance is compulsory on every village day.
- In contrast to many courses, the first few days are especially important in EiT. During this period, get to know each other and discuss what each individual can contribute. You will also draw up the compulsory cooperation agreement and start preparing a shared research question.
- For additional information about Experts in Teamwork, see page for students