Future Jobs - EiT
What is my future job?
We are all looking forward finding or inventing a job in our future. So, how do we want our future job to look like?
- Do we want to work in an interesting industry?
- Do we want attractive jobs with high pay and prestige?
- Do we want to have flexible work hours or a safe and secure job for the future?
Technology, Markets and Business Models affect the jobs available.
This is important for most industries and disciplines, where rapid changes in society mean that existing jobs become outdated or new types of jobs are created. We need to be aware of what opportunities we have and how we can make a difference to industries and the society.
The language of this village is English, so students should be able to write and participate in discussions in English.
About the village
Teams in this village have to participate in discussions about an unknown future job market and have ideas on how new jobs can be created.
Facts about the village - AM500118
Important information about EiT
Important information about EiT:
- The focus on teamwork skills and group processes is the unique feature of Experts in Teamwork (EiT)
- EiTs teaching methods depend on the contribution and presence of every participant throughout the semester. For this reason, attendance is compulsory on every village day.
- In contrast to many courses, the first few days are especially important in EiT. During this period, get to know each other and discuss what each individual can contribute. You will also draw up the compulsory cooperation agreement and start preparing a shared research question.
- For additional information about Experts in Teamwork, see page for students