Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Nutrients. vol. 10 (4).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Biological control of Botrytis cinerea and plant growth promotion potential by Penicillim citrinum in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Biocontrol science and technology (Print). vol. 25 (7).
- (2014) Early Differences in Dorsal Hippocampal Metabolite Levels in Males But Not Females in a Transgenic Rat Model of Alzheimer's Disease. Neurochemical Research. vol. 39 (2).
- (2012) 649.08. Early gender differences in dorsal hippocampal metabolite levels in a transgenic rat model of Alzheimer’s disease. SFN Abstract Viewer/Itinerary Planner.
- (2012) Altered neurochemical profile in the McGill-R-Thy1-APP rat model of Alzheimer's disease: a longitudinal in vivo 1H MRS study. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 123 (4).
- (2011) [2,4-C-13]beta-hydroxybutyrate Metabolism in Astrocytes and C6 Glioblastoma Cells. Neurochemical Research. vol. 36 (8).
- (2011) IN-VIVO 13C MR SPECTROSCOPY AND MR IMAGING IN RATS WITH KAOLIN-INDUCED HYDROCEPHALUS. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 18.
- (2011) Detoxification of Ammonia in Mouse Cortical GABAergic Cell Cultures Increases Neuronal Oxidative Metabolism and Reveals an Emerging Role for Release of Glucose-Derived Alanine. Neurotoxicity research. vol. 19 (3).
- (2011) Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle Activity Measured by C-13 Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Rats Subjected to the Kaolin Model of Obstructed Hydrocephalus. Neurochemical Research. vol. 36 (10).
- (2010) Neuronal hyperexcitability and seizures are associated with changes in glial-neuronal interactions in the hippocampus of a mouse model of epilepsy with mental retardation. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 115 (6).
- (2009) Quantification of amounts and C-13 content of metabolites in brain tissue using high-resolution magic angle spinning C-13 NMR spectroscopy. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 22 (3).
- (2007) Complex glutamate labeling from [U-C-13]glucose or [U-C-13]lactate in co-cultures of cerebellar neurons and astrocytes. Neurochemical Research. vol. 32.
- (2007) Astrocytes may play a role in the etiology of absence epilepsy: A comparison between immature GAERS not yet expressing seizures and adults. Neurobiology of Disease. vol. 28.
- (2007) The Ketogenic Diet and Brain Metabolism of Amino Acids: Relationship to the Anticonvulsant Effect. Annual review of nutrition (Print). vol. 27.
- (2006) Neuronal-glial interactions in rats fed a ketogenic diet. Neurochemistry International. vol. 48.
- (2006) Cortical glutamate metabolism is enhanced in a genetic model of absence epilepsy. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 48.
- (2006) Cortical glutamate metabolism is enhanced in a genetic model of absence epilepsy. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 96.
- (2005) Glucose but not lactate supports the increased energy demand during activity in glutamatergic neurons. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 94.
- (2005) Metabolism is normal in astrocytes in chronically epileptic rats: a 13C NMR study of neuronal-glial interactions in a model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 25.