Susana Villa Gonzalez
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- PhD i Organisk kjemi : Optically Active Surfactants from the Tartaric Acids. Synthesis and Porperties
- Labkursene Organisk Kjemi (TMT4130), Kromatografikurs (KJ3059/8059) og Spektroskopikurs (KJ2022)
- Analytisk metoder: LC-MS,GCMS, GC, HPLC, FT-IR, UV-VIS, NMR, UPC2, MS (high resolution and low resolution ).
- KJ3059 - Videregående kromatografi
- KJ2022 - Spektroskopiske metoder i organisk kjemi
- KJ8059 - Videregående kromatografi
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Occurrence of bisphenols and benzophenone UV filters in wild brown mussels (Perna perna) from Algoa Bay in South Africa. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 813.
- (2021) High throughput semi-quantitative UHPSFC-MS/MS lipid profiling and lipid class determination. Journal of Chromatographic Science. vol. 59 (7).
- (2021) Temporal dynamics of carbon sequestration in coastal North Atlantic fjord system as seen through dissolved organic matter characterisation. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 782.
- (2021) Occurrence of bisphenols and benzophenone uv filters in white-tailed eagles (Haliaeetus albicilla) from smøla, Norway. Toxics. vol. 9 (2).
- (2021) Potential effect of CO2 seepage at high pressure on the marine organic matter. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 106.
- (2021) Occurrence and sorption behaviour of bisphenols and benzophenone UV-filters in e-waste plastic and vehicle fluff. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 426.
- (2021) Microplastic fibres from synthetic textiles: Environmental degradation and additive chemical content. Environmental Pollution. vol. 268 (Part B).
- (2021) Rapid Determination of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in Harbour Porpoise Liver Tissue by HybridSPE®–UPLC®–MS/MS. Toxics. vol. 9 (8).
- (2021) Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1162.
- (2020) Characterizing changes of dissolved organic matter composition with the use of distinct feeds in recirculating aquaculture systems via high-resolution mass spectrometry. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 749.
- (2020) Bioaccumulation potential of bisphenols and benzophenone UV filters: A multiresidue approach in raptor tissues. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 741.
- (2020) Identification and Characterization of a Streptomyces albus Strain and Its Secondary Metabolite Organophosphate against Charcoal Rot of Sorghum. Plants. vol. 9 (12).
- (2020) The use of PAH, metabolite and lipid profiling to assess exposure and effects of produced water discharges on pelagic copepods. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 714.
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2019) Benzotriazoles, Benzothiazoles and Trace Elements in an Urban Road Setting in Trondheim, Norway: Re-Visiting the Chemical Markers of Traffic Pollution. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 649.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2018) Synthesis, characterization and drug loading of multiresponsive p[NIPAm-co-PEGMA] (core)/p[NIPAm-co-AAc] (Shell) nanogels with monodisperse size distributions. Polymers. vol. 10:309 (3).
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Metabolic markers in blood can separate prostate cancer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 113.