Stine Lyngvi Fougner
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) The effect of surgery on fat mass, lipid and glucose metabolism in mild primary hyperparathyroidism. Endocrine Connections. vol. 7.
- (2016) Pituitary adenoma and non-acute headache: is there an association, and does treatment help?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 92.
- (2015) Preoperative octreotide therapy and surgery in acromegaly: associations between glucose homeostasis and treatment response. Endocrine (Basingstoke). vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2014) Preoperative octreotide treatment of acromegaly: Long-term results of a randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 171 (2).
- (2013) Attenuated RORC expression in the presence of EMT progression in somatotroph adenomas following treatment with somatostatin analogs is associated with poor clinical recovery. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (6).
- (2012) KIT protein expression and mutational status of KIT gene in pituitary adenomas. Virchows Archiv. vol. 460 (2).
- (2012) Adenoma granulation pattern correlates with clinical variables and effect of somatostatin analogue treatment in a large series of patients with acromegaly. Clinical Endocrinology. vol. 76 (1).
- (2012) Intensity of pituitary adenoma on T2-weighted magnetic resonance imaging predicts the response to octreotide treatment in newly diagnosed acromegaly. Clinical Endocrinology. vol. 77 (1).
- (2012) Gene Expression Profiling Identifies ESRP1 as a Potential Regulator of Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition in Somatotroph Adenomas from a Large Cohort of Patients with Acromegaly. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 97 (8).
- (2011) Six-month preoperative octreotide treatment in unselected, de novo patients with acromegaly: effect on biochemistry, tumour volume, and postoperative cure. Clinical Endocrinology. vol. 74 (6).
- (2010) The Expression of E-Cadherin in Somatotroph Pituitary Adenomas Is Related to Tumor Size, Invasiveness, and Somatostatin Analog Response. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 95 (5).
- (2010) Associations between Body Composition, Circulating Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist, Osteocalcin, and Insulin Metabolism in Active Acromegaly. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 95 (1).
- (2009) New directions in pharmacological treatment of acromegaly. Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. vol. 18 (1).
- (2009) Spindle cell oncocytoma of the adenohypophysis: report of a case with marked cellular atypia and recurrence despite adjuvant treatment. Clinical Neuropathology. vol. 28 (2).
- (2008) Preoperative octreotide treatment in newly diagnosed acromegalic patients with macroadenomas increases cure short-term postoperative rates: A prospective, randomized trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 93.
- (2008) Low levels of Raf kinase inhibitory protein in growth hormone-secreting pituitary adenomas correlate with poor response to octreotide treatment. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 93 (4).
- (2008) The clinical response to somatostatin analogues in acromegaly correlates to the somatostatin receptor subtype 2a protein expression of the adenoma. Clinical Endocrinology. vol. 68.
- (2006) Serum GH and IGF-I are significant determinants of bone turnover but not bone mineral density in active acromegaly: a prospective study of more than 70 consecutive patients. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 155.
- (2010) Molecular biological examination of somatotroph pituitary adenomas related to clinical data from patients with acromegaly. Unipub forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-8072-498-4. Series of dissertations submitted to the Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo (953).