Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2021) Effect of briefing on acupuncture treatment outcome expectations, pain and side effects in chronic low back pain patients: a randomized controlled single blind trial. JAMA Network Open.
- (2021) Immigration counter-acts local micro-evolution of a major fitness component: migration-selection balance in free-living song sparrows. Evolution Letters. vol. 5 (1).
- (2020) Resistance to gapeworm parasite has both additive and dominant genetic components in house sparrows, with evolutionary consequences for ability to respond to parasite challenge. Molecular Ecology. vol. 29.
- (2020) Consistent scaling of inbreeding depression in space and time in a house sparrow metapopulation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 117 (25).
- (2019) Endotype-Phenotype Patterns in Meniere’s Disease Based on Gadolinium-Enhanced MRI of the Vestibular Aqueduct. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Inbreeding reduces long-term growth of Alpine ibex populations. Nature Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3.
- (2019) Animal models with group-specific additive genetic variances: extending genetic group models. Genetics Selection Evolution. vol. 51.
- (2019) Accounting for individual‐specific variation in habitat‐selection studies: Efficient estimation of mixed‐effects models using Bayesian or frequentist computation. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 89 (1).
- (2019) Nonequivalent lethal equivalents: Models and inbreeding metrics for unbiased estimation of inbreeding load. Evolutionary Applications. vol. 12 (2).
- (2019) The simulation extrapolation technique meets ecology and evolution: A general and intuitive method to account for measurement error. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 10 (10).
- (2019) Riparian vegetation provides crucial shelter for resting otters in a human-dominated landscape. Mammalian Biology. vol. 98.
- (2018) Bias away from the Null due to miscounted outcomes? A case study on the TORCH trial. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. vol. 27.
- (2018) eritability, selection, and the response to selection in the presence of phenotypic measurement error: effects, cures, and the role of repeated measurements. Evolution. vol. 72.