Sobah Abbas Petersen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A Practice Based Exploration on Electric Mobility as a Service in Smart Cities. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 381.
- (2020) Examining the Digitalization of Virtual Enterprises Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic and Meta-Analysis. Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2020) Fostering Smart Cities based on an Enterprise Architecture Approach. ERCIM News. vol. 121.
- (2020) Smart Facility Management: Future Healthcare Organization through Indoor Positioning Systems in the Light of Enterprise BIM. Smart Cities. vol. 3.
- (2020) Designing a Privacy Dashboard for a Smart Manufacturing Environment. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 573.
- (2020) Smiling Earth - Raising Citizens’ Awareness on Environmental Sustainability. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 381.
- (2019) A Smart City Adoption Model to Improve Sustainable Living. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2019) API deployment for big data management towards sustainable energy prosumption in smart cities-a layered architecture perspective. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. vol. 39 (3).
- (2019) Big data-oriented energy prosumption service in smart community districts: a multi-case study perspective. Energy Informatics. vol. 2 (1).
- (2019) A trust and privacy framework for smart manufacturing environments. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) Capacity Building on Heat Balance in Electrolysis of Aluminium. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SERIOUS GAMES. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) ALF - A framework for evaluating accelerated learning and cognitive skills development in industry through games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2019) ALF - a Framework for Evaluating Accelerated Learning in Industry. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SERIOUS GAMES. vol. 6 (3).
- (2019) Distributed-to-Centralized Data Management Through Data LifeCycle Models for Zero Emission Neighborhoods. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 891.
- (2019) D2C-SM: Designing a Distributed-to-Centralized Software Management Architecture for Smart Cities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2018) A big data management architecture for smart cities based on fog-to-cloud data management architecture. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2316.
- (2017) Women and computer games (workshops and tutorials). Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10507 LNCS.
- (2016) Interaction, experience, reflection: Enhancing project management training using serious games. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) A proposal for an integrated evaluation framework for mobile language learning: Lessons learned from SIMOLA – Situated mobile language learning. Journal of universal computer science (Online). vol. 21 (10).
- (2015) Boundary objects in collaborative work and learning. Information Systems Frontiers. vol. 18 (1).