Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 591.
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2018) Engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: Insights from two case studies. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) Managing engineering changes in the engineer-to-order environment: challenges and research needs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2017) Cascading Norwegian co-streams for bioeconomic transition. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 172.
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2015) The responsiveness of food retail supply chains: A Norwegian case study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 459.
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Exploring Responsiveness and Flexibility in Multisite Production Environments: The Case of Norwegian Dairy Production. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2014) Applicability of ERP for Production Network Planning: A Case Study. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2013) Sustainable Food Supply Chains: Towards a Framework for Waste Identification. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) Tactical and Operational Issues in a Hybrid MTO-MTS Production Environment: The Case of Food Production. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2012) Production Control for Operational Excellence: Trenda, Cases and Research Areas. Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.
- (2011) Control Model for Intelligent and Demand-Driven Supply Chains. Managing Global Supply Chain Relationships: Operations, Strategies and Practices.
- (2010) Principles for Real-time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: an Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. Advances in Production Management Systems. New Challenges, New Approaches.
- (2010) The Appropriateness of Action Research to Achieve Increased Supply Chain Sustainability - A Case Study. Sustainable Development: The Role of Industrial Engineering.
- (2014) Lønnsom foredling av sjømat i Norge. 2014. ISBN 978-82-14-05769-0.
- (2014) Differentiated production planning and control in food supply chains. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014. ISBN 978-82-471-4943-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:16).