Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The formation and impact of landslide dams - State of the art. Earth-Science Reviews. vol. 203:103116.
- (2020) Integration of landslide hazard into urban planning across Europe. Landscape and Urban Planning. vol. 196.
- (2020) Airblasts caused by large slope collapses. Geological Society of America Bulletin.
- (2019) Comparison of monitoring data with paleo–slip rates: Cosmogenic nuclide dating detects acceleration of a rockslide. Geology. vol. 47 (4).
- (2019) How significant is inheritance when dating rockslide boulders with terrestrial cosmogenic nuclide dating?-a case study of an historic event. Landslides. Journal of the International Consortium on Landslides. vol. 16 (4).
- (2019) Anatomy of a mega-rock slide at Forkastningsfjellet, Spitsbergen and its implications for landslide hazard and risk considerations. Norwegian Journal of Geology. vol. 99 (1).
- (2019) Permafrost distribution in steep rock slopes in Norway: measurements, statistical modelling and implications for geomorphological processes. Earth Surface Dynamics. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Changes in ground deformation prior to and following a large urban landslide in la Paz, Bolivia, revealed by advanced InSAR. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. vol. 19 (3).
- (2018) Multiple rock-slope failures from Mannen in Romsdal Valley, western Norway, revealed from Quaternary geological mapping and 10Be exposure dating. The Holocene. vol. 28 (12).
- (2018) SPLASH: semi-empirical prediction of landslide-generated displacement wave run-up heights. Geological Society Special Publication. vol. 477 (1).
- (2017) Rock avalanches clusters along the northern Chile coastal scarp. Geomorphology. vol. 289.
- (2017) Landslide databases in the Geological Surveys of Europe. Landslides. Journal of the International Consortium on Landslides.
- (2017) From incipient slope instability through slope deformation to catastrophic failure — Different stages of failure development on the Ivasnasen and Vollan rock slopes (western Norway). Geomorphology. vol. 289.
- (2017) Subaqueous rock-avalanche deposits exposed by post-glacial isostatic rebound, Innfjorddalen, Western Norway. Geomorphology. vol. 289.
- (2016) Gravitational reactivation of a pre-existing post-Caledonian fault system: the deep-seated gravitational slope deformation at Middagstinden, western Norway. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 96 (3).
- (2016) Gravitational slope deformation, not neotectonics: Revisiting the Nordmannvikdalen feature of northern Norway. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 96 (3).
- (2015) Database and online map service on unstable rock slopes in Norway — From data perpetuation to public information. Geomorphology. vol. 249.
- (2015) Analyses of past and present rock slope instabilities in a fjord valley: Implications for hazard estimations. Geomorphology. vol. 248.
- (2015) Cosmogenic dating of rock avalanches constraining Quaternary stratigraphy and regional neotectonics in the Argentine Central Andes (32 S). Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 112.
- (2015) EFFECTS OF TECTONIC DEFORMATION AND LANDSLIDES IN THE EROSION OF A MOUNTAIN PLATEAU IN THE TRANSITIONAL ZONE BETWEEN THE CENTRAL AND PATAGONIAN ANDES. American Journal of Science. vol. 315 (3).