Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) In-situ X-ray radiography of primary Fe-rich intermetallic compound formation. Acta Materialia. vol. 196.
- (2020) Imaging microstructural dynamics and strain fields in electro-active materials in situ with dark field x-ray microscopy. Review of Scientific Instruments. vol. 91.
- (2020) In-situ X-radiographic study of nucleation and growth behaviour of primary silicon particles during solidification of a hypereutectic Al-Si alloy. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 832.
- (2020) Revealing the nucleation kinetics of primary Si particles in hypereutectic Al-Si alloys under the influence of P inoculation. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 55 (32).
- (2019) Experimental investigation of Gaussian random phase screen model for x-ray diffusers. Optics Express. vol. 27 (15).
- (2019) Non-steady 3D dendrite tip growth under diffusive and weakly convective conditions. Materialia. vol. 5.
- (2019) Three-dimensional study of nodule clustering and heterogeneous strain localization for tailored material properties in ductile iron. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 529 (1).
- (2019) Revealing the Heterogeneous Nucleation and Growth Behaviour of Grains in Inoculated Aluminium Alloys During Solidification. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) Investigation of glitches induced by single-crystal diamond compound refractive lenses based on crystal orientation. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 2054 (1).
- (2018) Revealing internal flow behaviour in arc welding and additive manufacturing of metals. Nature Communications. vol. 9.
- (2018) Analytical transmission cross-coefficients for pink beam X-ray microscopy based on compound refractive lenses. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184 (B).
- (2018) Zernike phase contrast in high-energy x-ray transmission microscopy based on refractive optics. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184 (A).
- (2018) Revealing the heterogeneous nucleation behavior of equiaxed grains of inoculated Al alloys during directional solidification. Acta Materialia. vol. 149.
- (2018) Achieving dispersed fine soft Bi particles and grain refinement in a hypermonotectic Al–Bi alloy by severe plastic deformation and annealing. Scripta Materialia. vol. 155.
- (2018) Investigation of `glitches' in the energy spectrum induced by single-crystal diamond compound X-ray refractive lenses. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 26.
- (2017) In-situ study of morphology and growth of primary alpha-Al(FeMnCr)Si intermetallics in an Al-Si alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 130.
- (2017) Overview of in situ X-Ray studies of light alloy solidification in microgravity. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part XII.
- (2017) Morphological transition of α-Mg dendrites during near-isothermal solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F8.
- (2017) In situ hard X-ray transmission microscopy for material science. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 52 (6).
- (2017) Soft particles assisted grain refinement and strengthening of an Al-Bi-Zn alloy subjected to ECAP. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 703.