Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Paulos Wondimu has been a researcher at the Department of Civil and Transport Engineering since January 2019.
He has a bachelor (Civil Engineering from Arba Minch University, Ethiopia) , master (Design and Construction Project Management from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden.) and PhD (Project management from NTNU).
- Early contractor involvement approaches for public project owners.
Main field of competence
- Project Management
- Relational contract models
- Construction management
- Contract types and implementation strategies
- Procurement strategies
- Contract strategies
- Control Engineer, Norwegian Public Roads Administration ( 2011-2015)
- PhD candidate, NTNU (2016-2018)