Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Paulos Wondimu has been a researcher at the Department of Civil and Transport Engineering since January 2019.
He has a bachelor (Civil Engineering from Arba Minch University, Ethiopia) , master (Design and Construction Project Management from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden.) and PhD (Project management from NTNU).
- Early contractor involvement approaches for public project owners.
Main field of competence
- Project Management
- Relational contract models
- Construction management
- Contract types and implementation strategies
- Procurement strategies
- Contract strategies
- Control Engineer, Norwegian Public Roads Administration ( 2011-2015)
- PhD candidate, NTNU (2016-2018)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Experience With Best Value Procurement in Norwegian Infrastructure Projects. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 138.
- (2018) Competitive Dialogue – experiences with the award criteria. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 138.
- (2018) Early contractor involvement approaches in public project procurement. Journal of Public Procurement. vol. 18 (4).
- (2018) Competitive Dialogue in Norwegian Public Infrastructure Projects. Journal of construction engineering and management. vol. 144 (10).
- (2017) Managing the Room of Maneuver in Design Build Contracts – A Comparative Study of Norwegian Road Projects. Procedia Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2017) Project Delivery Methods in Large Public Road Projects – A Case Study of E6 Jaktøyen - Sentervegen. Procedia Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2017) Project Partnering in the Construction Industry: Theory vs. Practice. Engineering Project Organisation Journal. vol. 8.
- (2017) Interweaving Zoning and Design in Road Projects. Procedia Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2017) Best Value Procurement-The Practical Approach In The Netherlands. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2017) Sustainable roads in Serengeti National Park: - gravel roads construction and maintenance. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Project Partnering in Norwegian Construction Industry. Energy Procedia. vol. 96.
- (2016) Success Factors for Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) in Public Infrastructure Projects. Energy Procedia. vol. 96.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Best Value Procurement – The First Experiences from Norway. Creative Construction Conference (CCC) 2018 - Proceedings.
- (2018) Best Value Procurement (BVP) in a Mega Infrastructure Project. Proceedings of The 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2018) A Comparison of Competitive Dialogue and Best Value Procurement. Proceedings of The 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2017) Implementation of Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) in Norwegian Bridge Projects Procurement. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Motives for the Use of Competitive Dialogue. 2017 Lean and Computing in Construction Congress (LC3) - Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Computing in Construction (JC3).
- (2016) Early Contractor Involvement in Public Infrastructure Projects. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction..
- (2019) Early Contractor Involvment (ECI) Approaches for Public Project Owners. 2019. ISBN 9788232636761. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (36).