Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Challenging Spaces: Liminal Positions and Knowledge Relations in Dynamic Research Partnerships. International Journal for Students as Partners (IJSaP). vol. 3 (1).
- (2018) Entry points when undergraduate research mentors reflect on their role: a qualitative case study. International journal for academic development. vol. 23 (1).
- (2018) The reflective diary as a method for the formative assessment of self-regulated learning. European Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 43 (4).
- (2018) Creating Responsive Learning Environments to Develop Students’ Reflective Capacity. Integral Review. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Correlating network structure with functional properties of capillary alginate gels for muscle fiber formation. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 72.
- (2017) Refleksjon som studentaktiv læringsform. Læring om læring. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) Intellectual development through transformative learning The potential of undergraduate research and complex challenges. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) The potential of complex challenges in undergraduate research to stimulate transformative learning. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) Linking teaching and research in an undergraduate course and exploring student learning experiences. European Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 42 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) A Whiteheadian Approach to Self Efficacy and Creative Confidence in Electrical Engineering. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2018) Socialization and Curriculum Integration: Emergent premises in student experiences of a first-year electrical engineering course. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.