Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor in clinical adult psychology, and statistics and psychometrics. Clinical psychologist, and educated within Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Research interests: resilience, psychometrics, anxiety, depression, clinical treatment trials using MCT and CBT, developmental psychopathology, and nevropsychological aspects related to psychopathology.
Head of research at Department of Psychology, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Measuring Resilience Across Australia and Norway: Validation and Psychometric Properties of the English Version of the Resilience Scale for Adults. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- (2019) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Metacognitive Therapy for Depression: Analysis of 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Can the attention training technique reduce stress in students? A controlled study of stress appraisals and meta-worry. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (1532).
- (2019) What lies beneath trait-anxiety? Testing the Self-Regulatory Executive Function Model of vulnerability. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:122.
- (2019) A test of the goodness of fit of the generic metacognitive model of psychopathology symptoms. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Danger- and non-danger-based stressors and their relations to posttraumatic deprecation or growth in Norwegian veterans deployed to Afghanistan. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Metacognitive therapy for depression: A 3-year follow-up study assessing recovery, relapse, work force participation, and quality of life. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Psychoeducational Groups versus Waitlist in Treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adults: A Protocol for a Pilot Randomized Waitlist-Controlled Multicenter Trial. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
- (2019) Resilience as a predictive factor towards a healthy adjustment to grief after the loss of a child to cancer. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (3).
- (2018) Specificity in mediated pathways by anxiety symptoms linking adolescent stress profiles to depressive symptoms: Results of a moderated mediation approach. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 228.
- (2018) Stress of home life and gender role socializations, family cohesion, and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Women & health. vol. 58 (5).
- (2018) Emotion regulation and its relation to symptoms of anxiety and depression in children aged 8–12 years: does parental gender play a differentiating role?. BMC Psychology. vol. 6:42.
- (2018) Metacognitive therapy versus cognitive–behavioural therapy in adults with generalised anxiety disorder. BJPsych Open. vol. 4 (5).
- (2018) Metacognitive therapy vs. eye movement desensitization and reprocessing for posttraumatic stress disorder: Study protocol for a randomized superiority trial. Trials. vol. 19 (16).
- (2018) Kognitiv atferdsbehandling av generalisert angstlidelse og depresjon hos eldre: På tide å teste ut nye metoder?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 55 (11).
- (2018) Metacognitive Therapy for Depression Reduces Interpersonal Problems: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Anxiety symptoms mediate the relationship between exposure to stressful negative life events and depressive symptoms: A conditional process modelling of the protective effects of resilience. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 29.
- (2017) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av The Social Phobia and Anxiety Inventory for Children (SPAI-C). PsykTestBARN. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in Young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their Association with treatment, education, and demographic factors. Quality of Life Research. vol. 27 (2).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their association to treatment, education and demographic factors. Abstracts from th 49th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).