Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor in clinical adult psychology, and statistics and psychometrics. Clinical psychologist, and educated within Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Research interests: resilience, psychometrics, anxiety, depression, clinical treatment trials using MCT and CBT, developmental psychopathology, and nevropsychological aspects related to psychopathology.
Head of research at Department of Psychology, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Measuring Resilience Across Participating Regions in the UPRIGHT EU Horizon 2020 Project: Factor Structure and Psychometric Properties of the Resilience Scale for Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) Clinical characteristics of patients seeking treatment for common mental disorders presenting with workplace bullying experiences. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Change in Physical Activity During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Lockdown in Norway: The Buffering Effect of Resilience on Mental Health. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) Interpersonal stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms: Results from a moderated mediation analysis with resilience. Ansiedad y Estrés. vol. 26.
- (2020) Prospective relations between loneliness in different relationships, metacognitive beliefs, worry and common mental health problems. Mental health & prevention. vol. 19.
- (2020) Temporal and Reciprocal Relations Between Worry and Rumination Among Subgroups of Metacognitive Beliefs. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11 (551503).
- (2020) Work-focused therapy for common mental disorders: A naturalistic study comparing an intervention group with a waitlist control group. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 66 (3).
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Resilience Moderates Negative Outcome from Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Moderated-Mediation Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 17 (18).
- (2020) The relationship between resilience and loneliness elucidated by a Danish version of the resilience scale for adults. BMC Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2020) Psychometric properties of the Resilience Scale for Adolescents (READ) and Measurement Invariance Across Two Different German-Speaking Samples. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Positive and negative metacognitions about alcohol: Validity of the Norwegian PAMS and NAMS. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 108 (106466).
- (2020) Forekomst, variasjon og kjønnsforskjeller av depressive symptomer blant barn og unge som deltar i ulike fritidsaktiviteter, en tverrsnittstudie. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 16 (1).
- (2020) Examining 3-month test-retest reliability and reliable change using the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery. Applied neuropsychology: Adult.
- (2020) Change in personality traits and facets (Revised NEO Personality Inventory) following metacognitive therapy or cognitive behaviour therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: Results from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Development and validation of the theory-driven School Resilience Scale for Adults: Preliminary results. Children and Youth Services Review. vol. 119.
- (2020) Co-creation and regional adaptation of a resilience-based universal whole-school program in five European regions. European Educational Research Journal.
- (2020) Social support and disclosure of war-zone experiences after deployment to Afghanistan—Implications for posttraumatic deprecation or growth. Traumatology. vol. 26 (4).
- (2020) Validity of a Norwegian version of the Desire Thinking Questionnaire (DTQ): Associations with problem drinking, nicotine dependence and problematic social media use. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Subgroups of long-term sick-listed based on prognostic return to work factors across diagnoses – A cross-sectional latent class analysis. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.