Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor in clinical adult psychology, and statistics and psychometrics. Clinical psychologist, and educated within Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Research interests: resilience, psychometrics, anxiety, depression, clinical treatment trials using MCT and CBT, developmental psychopathology, and nevropsychological aspects related to psychopathology.
Head of research at Department of Psychology, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Interpersonal stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms: Results from a moderated mediation analysis with resilience. Ansiedad y Estrés.
- (2020) Prospective relations between loneliness in different relationships, metacognitive beliefs, worry and common mental health problems. Mental health & prevention.
- (2020) Temporal and Reciprocal Relations Between Worry and Rumination Among Subgroups of Metacognitive Beliefs. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Work-focused therapy for common mental disorders: A naturalistic study comparing an intervention group with a waitlist control group. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 66 (3).
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) Resilience Moderates Negative Outcome from Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Moderated-Mediation Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 17 (18).
- (2020) Positive and negative metacognitions about alcohol: Validity of the Norwegian PAMS and NAMS. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 108 (106466).
- (2020) Forekomst, variasjon og kjønnsforskjeller av depressive symptomer blant barn og unge som deltar i ulike fritidsaktiviteter, en tverrsnittstudie. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 16 (1).
- (2020) Co-creation and regional adaptation of a resilience-based universal whole-school program in five European regions. European Educational Research Journal. vol. 0 (00).
- (2020) Subgroups of long-term sick-listed based on prognostic return to work factors across diagnoses – A cross-sectional latent class analysis. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2019) Measuring Resilience Across Australia and Norway: Validation and Psychometric Properties of the English Version of the Resilience Scale for Adults. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- (2019) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Metacognitive Therapy for Depression: Analysis of 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Kan fysisk aktivitet og deltakelse i kulturaktiviteter dempe utvikling av depresjon blant barn og unge?. Psykologi i kommunen (PIK).
- (2019) UPRIGHT, a resilience-based intervention to promote mental well-being in schools: Study rationale and methodology for a European randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health. vol. 19:1413.
- (2019) Can the attention training technique reduce stress in students? A controlled study of stress appraisals and meta-worry. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (1532).
- (2019) What lies beneath trait-anxiety? Testing the Self-Regulatory Executive Function Model of vulnerability. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:122.
- (2019) A test of the goodness of fit of the generic metacognitive model of psychopathology symptoms. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Danger- and non-danger-based stressors and their relations to posttraumatic deprecation or growth in Norwegian veterans deployed to Afghanistan. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Metacognitive therapy for depression: A 3-year follow-up study assessing recovery, relapse, work force participation, and quality of life. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Psychoeducational Groups versus Waitlist in Treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adults: A Protocol for a Pilot Randomized Waitlist-Controlled Multicenter Trial. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.