Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Evidence for a common multi-modal learning style in young adults? A psychometric investigation of two modality-specific learning style inventories. Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) Associations between Motor Competence, Physical Self-Perception and Autonomous Motivation for Physical Activity in Children. Sports.
- (2020) Effect of a single bout of acute aerobic exercise at moderate-to-vigorous intensities on motor learning, retention and transfer. Sports. vol. 8 (15).
- (2020) Passion, grit and mindset in young adults: Exploring the relationship and gender differences. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Breaking the reading code: Letter knowledge when children break the reading code the first year in school. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 57.
- (2019) Motor Competence in Adolescents: Exploring Association with Physical Fitness. Sports. vol. 7 (176).
- (2019) The passion scale: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new 8-item scale assessing passion. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 56.
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Comparing Free Play and Partly Structured Play in 4-5-Years-Old Children in an Outdoor Playground. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 7.
- (2018) Cross-Cultural Aspects: Exploring Motor Competence Among 7- to 8-Year-Old Children From Greece, Italy, and Norway. Sage Open. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Visualizing Physical Activity Patterns among Community-Dwelling Older Adults: A Pilot Study. Sports. vol. 6 (4).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2018) Gender Gaps in Letter-Sound Knowledge Persist Across the First School Year. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (301).
- (2018) Psychometric Properties of the Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ) in 15–16 Years Old Norwegian Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Associations of Physical Fitness and Motor Competence With Reading Skills in 9- and 12-Year-Old Children: A Longitudinal Study. Sage Open. vol. 7 (2).
- (2017) Letter-Sound Knowledge: Exploring Gender Differences in Children When They Start School Regarding Knowledge of Large Letters, Small Letters, Sound Large Letters, and Sound Small Letters. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Exploring Task-Specific Independent Standing in 3- to 5-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) What is trained develops! Perspective on skill learning. Sports. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Physical Fitness Levels Do Not Affect Stress Levels in a Sample of Norwegian Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Motor competence is associated with physical fitness in four- to six-year-old preschool children. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal. vol. 24 (3).