Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Experimental investigation of ASR-affected concrete – The influence of uniaxial loading on the evolution of mechanical properties, expansion and damage indices. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 245.
- (2020) Inspection and assessment of corrosion in pretensioned concrete bridge girders exposed to coastal climate. Infrastructures. vol. 5 (9).
- (2020) Non-proportional loading in sequentially linear solution procedures for quasi-brittle fracture: A comparison and perspective on the mechanism of stress redistribution. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 230:106960.
- (2020) Two solution strategies to improve the computational performance of sequentially linear analysis for quasi‐brittle structures. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 121 (10).
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2020) A critical evaluation of topology optimization results for strut‐and‐tie modeling of reinforced concrete. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 35 (8).
- (2019) A two-stage numerical analysis approach for the assessment of the settlement response of the pre-damaged historic Hoca Pasha Mosque. International Journal of Architectural Heritage. vol. 13 (5).
- (2019) Literature review of modelling approaches for ASR in concrete: a new perspective. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE). vol. 23 (11).
- (2019) Durability of pretensioned concrete girders in coastal climate bridges: Basis for better maintenance and future design. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (6).
- (2019) Non-proportional loading in sequentially linear analysis for 3D stress states. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 119 (6).
- (2019) Topography studies of concrete abraded with ice. Wear. vol. 430-431.
- (2019) Modified cracked membrane model for consistent crack width predictions of reinforced concrete structures subjected to in-plane loading. Engineering structures. vol. 196.
- (2019) Simultaneous optimization of shape and topology of free-form shells based on uniform parameterization model. Automation in Construction. vol. 102.
- (2018) Building response to tunnelling- and excavation-induced ground movements: using transfer functions to review the limiting tensile strain method. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 14 (6).
- (2018) Predictive strength of ready-mixed concrete: Exemplified using data from the Norwegian market. Structural Concrete. vol. 19 (3).
- (2018) Concrete-ice abrasion: Wear, coefficient of friction and ice consumption. Wear. vol. 416-417.
- (2018) Experimental and theoretical investigation of crack width calculation methods for RC ties. Structural Concrete. vol. 19 (5).
- (2017) A quantification of the modelling uncertainty of non-linear finite element analyses of large concrete structures. Structural Safety. vol. 64.
- (2017) Non-linear finite element analyses applicable for the design of large reinforced concrete structures. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE).