Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) The role of PCNA as a scaffold protein in cellular signaling is functionally conserved between yeast and humans. FEBS Open Bio. vol. 8 (7).
- (2018) Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Nutrients. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) APIM-mediated REV3L?PCNA interaction important for error free TLS over UV-induced DNA lesions in human cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) APIM-peptide targeting PCNA improves the efficacy of docetaxel treatment in the TRAMP mouse model of prostate cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (14).
- (2018) "Two hits - one stone" increased efficacy of cisplatin-based therapies by targeting PCNA's role in both DNA repair and cellular signaling. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (65).
- (2017) Monitoring of the spatial and temporal dynamics of BER/SSBR pathway proteins, including MYH, UNG2, MPG, NTH1 and NEIL1-3, during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 45 (14).
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) P38 MAPK signaling and phosphorylations in the BRCT1 domain regulate XRCC1 recruitment to sites of DNA damage. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2015) PCNA-interacting peptides reduce Akt phophorylation and TLR-mediated cytokine secretion suggesting a role of PCNA in cellular signaling. Cellular Signalling. vol. 27 (7).
- (2014) Enhanced efficacy of bleomycin in bladder cancer cells by photochemical internalization. BioMed Research International. vol. 14 (74).
- (2014) Increased anticancer efficacy of intravesical mitomycin C therapy when combined with a PCNA targeting peptide. Translational Oncology. vol. 7 (6).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Targeting Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen and Its Protein Interactions Induces Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma Cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2012) Human ALKBH4 Interacts with Proteins Associated with Transcription. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) Nucleotide excision repair is associated with the replisome and its efficiency depends on a direct interaction between XPA and PCNA. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) X-ray repair cross complementing protein 1 in base excision repair. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 13 (12).
- (2012) The region of XRCC1 which harbours the three most common nonsynonymous polymorphic variants, is essential for the scaffolding function of XRCC1. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (4).
- (2012) PEPTIDES COMPRISING THE NOVEL PCNA INTERACTING SEQUENCE APIM, INCREASES THE CYTOTOXICITY OF CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS BY IMPAIRING THE CELLS DEFENSE MECHANISMS. Annals of Oncology. vol. 23.