Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Nutrients. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) APIM-peptide targeting PCNA improves the efficacy of docetaxel treatment in the TRAMP mouse model of prostate cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (14).
- (2018) "Two hits - one stone" increased efficacy of cisplatin-based therapies by targeting PCNA's role in both DNA repair and cellular signaling. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (65).
- (2017) Monitoring of the spatial and temporal dynamics of BER/SSBR pathway proteins, including MYH, UNG2, MPG, NTH1 and NEIL1-3, during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 45 (14).
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) P38 MAPK signaling and phosphorylations in the BRCT1 domain regulate XRCC1 recruitment to sites of DNA damage. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2015) PCNA-interacting peptides reduce Akt phophorylation and TLR-mediated cytokine secretion suggesting a role of PCNA in cellular signaling. Cellular Signalling. vol. 27 (7).
- (2014) Enhanced efficacy of bleomycin in bladder cancer cells by photochemical internalization. BioMed Research International. vol. 14 (74).
- (2014) Increased anticancer efficacy of intravesical mitomycin C therapy when combined with a PCNA targeting peptide. Translational Oncology. vol. 7 (6).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Targeting Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen and Its Protein Interactions Induces Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma Cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2012) Human ALKBH4 Interacts with Proteins Associated with Transcription. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) Nucleotide excision repair is associated with the replisome and its efficiency depends on a direct interaction between XPA and PCNA. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) X-ray repair cross complementing protein 1 in base excision repair. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 13 (12).
- (2012) The region of XRCC1 which harbours the three most common nonsynonymous polymorphic variants, is essential for the scaffolding function of XRCC1. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (4).
- (2012) PEPTIDES COMPRISING THE NOVEL PCNA INTERACTING SEQUENCE APIM, INCREASES THE CYTOTOXICITY OF CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS BY IMPAIRING THE CELLS DEFENSE MECHANISMS. Annals of Oncology. vol. 23.
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2011) ATX-101, a novel APIM-motif comprising peptide drug potentiates the action of several chemotherapeutic drugs by blocking the interaction between PCNA and key proteins involved in DNA repair and cell cycle control. Annals of Oncology. vol. 22.