Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
PhD i samfunnsmedisin, NTNU 2012
Master i helse-, organisasjons- og kommunikasjonspsykologi, NTNU 2008
Jeg forsker på:
Klient- og resultatstyrt praksis i terapi (KOR)
Effekt av brukermedvirkning
Veien tilbake til arbeid
Metoder (verktøy) jeg bruker:
Kvalitative metoder (NVivo)
Randomisert klinisk studie
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) The acceptance and commitment therapy model in occupational rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and common mental disorders: a qualitative focus group study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) Unfolding the values of work - therapists´ experience of addressing the return to work process in occupational rehabilitation based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Design of a study evaluating the effects, health economics, and stakeholder perspectives of a multi-component occupational rehabilitation program with an added workplace intervention - A study protocol. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Working life trajectories with hearing impairment. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) Hearing loss and work participation: a cross-sectional study in Norway. International Journal of Audiology.
- (2017) Experiences of participation in goal setting for people with stroke-induced aphasia in Norway. A qualitative study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 39 (11).
- (2017) What do speech–language pathologists describe as most important when trying to achieve client participation during aphasia rehabilitation? A qualitative focus group interview study. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 40 (21).
- (2017) Twelve months effect of self-referral to inpatient treatment on patient activation, recovery, symptoms and functioning: A randomized controlled study. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 100 (6).
- (2016) Speech pathologists' experience of involving people with stroke-induced aphasia in clinical decision making during rehabilitation. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 38 (9).
- (2016) Short time effect of a self-referral to inpatient treatment for patients with severe mental disorders: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) The long-term effect on mental health symptoms and patient activation of using patient feedback scales in mental health out-patient treatment. A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 99 (1).
- (2016) Long Term Effect on Professionals' Knowledge, Ppractice and Attitudes towards User Involvement Four Years after Implementing an Organisational Development Plan: A Controlled Study. PLoS ONE. vol. March (14).
- (2015) Sick-listed persons’ experiences with taking part in an in-patient occupational rehabilitation program based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: a qualitative focus group interview study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 15:526.
- (2015) Does implementing a development plan for user participation in a mental hospital change patients' experience? A non-randomized controlled study. Health Expectations. vol. 18 (5).
- (2014) Personnel and participant experiences of a residential weight-loss program. A qualitative study. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Occupational rehabilitation programs for musculoskeletal pain and common mental health disorders: Study protocol of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) How do patients with severe mental diagnosis cope in everyday life - a qualitative study comparing patients' experiences of self-referral inpatient treatment with treatment as usual?. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (347).
- (2014) Experiences from the implementation of a comprehensive development plan for user involvement in a mental health hospital: A qualitative case study. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. vol. 60 (4).
- (2014) Safely cared for or empowered in mental health care? Yes, please. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. vol. 60 (2).