Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
2009: PhD klinisk medisin: “Cortical hand bone loss in rheumatoid arthritis”
2003: Spesialist i revmatologi
1993: Cand. Med, Norges Naturvitenskapelige Universitet, NTNU, Trondheim
Hovedinteresser for forskning:
-Mer om the Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies, NOREPOS
Høy intensitets trening hos pasienter med artritt
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Changes in physical activity and basic psychological needs related to mental health among people with physical disability during the Covid-19 pandemic in Norway. Disability and Health Journal.
- (2021) Risk of hip and forearm fracture in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus and latent autoimmune diabetes of adults. The HUNT Study, Norway. Bone. vol. 153.
- (2021) Does treatment with bisphosphonates protect against fractures in real life? The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International.
- (2020) Initiation of anti-osteoporotic drugs in high-risk female patients starting glucocorticoid treatment: a population study in Norway. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 15:121.
- (2020) Individual variation in adaptive immune responses and risk of hip fracture - A NOREPOS population-based cohort study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
- (2020) Psoriatic arthritis: exploring the occurrence of sleep disturbances, fatigue, and depression and their correlates. Arthritis Research & Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2020) Physical and psychosocial burden of psoriatic arthritis: Longitudinal data from a population-based study in Norway. Arthritis care & research.
- (2020) The contribution of an extensive medication-based comorbidity index to explain excess mortality after hip fracture in Norway. Therapeutic Advances in Musculoskeletal Disease (TAMD). vol. 12.
- (2020) Mortality is increased in patients with rheumatoid arthritis or diabetes compared to the general population – the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Scientific Reports.
- (2020) An estimation model for cardiorespiratory fitness in adults with rheumatoid arthritis. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 52 (6).
- (2020) Faster age-related decline in cardiorespiratory fitness in rheumatoid arthritis patients: an observational study in the Trøndelag Health Study. Rheumatology International.
- (2020) Comparison of methods to construct a genetic risk score for prediction of rheumatoid arthritis in the population-based Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. Rheumatology. vol. 59 (7).
- (2020) Genetic risk score associations for myocardial infarction are comparable in persons with and without rheumatoid arthritis: the population-based HUNT study. Scientific Reports. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Individual variation in adaptive immune responses and risk of hip fracture – A NOREPOS population-based cohort study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 34(suppl.) (2019 Annual Meeting of the ASBMR).
- (2019) Proton pump inhibitors and fracture risk. The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International. vol. 31.
- (2019) Cardiorespiratory fitness in patients with rheumatoid arthritis is associated with the patient global assessment but not with objective measurements of disease activity. RMD Open. vol. 5:e000912.
- (2019) Prediction of Ankylosing Spondylitis in the HUNT Study by a Genetic Risk Score Combining 110 Single-nucleotide Polymorphisms of Genome-wide Significance. Journal of Rheumatology.
- (2019) Impact of high-intensity interval training on disease activity and disease in patients with psoriatic arthritis: A randomized controlled trial. Arthritis care & research. vol. 71 (4).
- (2018) Osteoporosis in psoriatic arthritis: A cross-sectional study of an outpatient clinic population. RMD Open. vol. 4:e000631.
- (2018) Change in cardiovascular risk factors in patients who develop psoriatic arthritis: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). RMD Open. vol. 4 (1).