Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A targeted mass spectrometry immunoassay to quantify osteopontin in fresh-frozen breast tumors and adjacent normal breast tissues. Journal of Proteomics.
- (2019) A targeted mass spectrometry immunoassay to quantify osteopontin in freshfrozen breast tumors and adjacent normal breast tissues. Journal of Proteomics.
- (2019) Uracil-DNA glycosylase UNG1 isoform variant supports class switch recombination and repairs nuclear genomic uracil. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 47 (9).
- (2019) A Novel Truncated Form of Nephronectin Is Present in Small Extracellular Vesicles Isolated from 66cl4 Cells. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2018) Differential regulation of cysteine oxidative post-translational modifications in high and low aerobic capacity. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2016) Photodynamic treatment with hexyl-aminolevulinate mediates reversible thiol oxidation in core oxidative stress signaling proteins. Molecular Biosystems.
- (2015) Studies of the photosensitizer disulfonated meso-tetraphenyl chlorin in an orthotopic rat bladder tumor model. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) Protein phosphatase 2A holoenzyme is targeted to peroxisomes by piggybacking and positively affects peroxisomal β-oxidation. Plant Physiology. vol. 167 (2).
- (2015) Supplemental materials for: Protein phosphatase 2A holoenzyme is targeted to peroxisomes by piggybacking and positively affects peroxisomal β-oxidation. Plant Physiology. vol. 167 (2).
- (2015) Psoriasis pathogenesis – Pso p27 constitutes a compact structure forming large aggregates. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports. vol. 2.
- (2014) Enhanced efficacy of bleomycin in bladder cancer cells by photochemical internalization. BioMed Research International. vol. 14 (74).
- (2014) Off-target responses in the HeLa proteome subsequent to transient plasmid-mediated transfection. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. vol. 1854 (1).
- (2014) Psoriasis pathogenesis - Pso p27 is generated from SCCA1 with chymase. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. vol. 1842 (5).
- (2014) PRL-3 Mediates Survival of Primary Myeloma Cells. Blood. vol. 124.
- (2013) A robust, sensitive assay for genomic uracil determination by LC/MS/MS reveals lower levels than previously reported. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (9).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2011) Photodynamic therapy with hexyl aminolevulinate induces carbonylation, posttranslational modifications and changed expression of proteins in cell survival and cell death pathways. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 10 (7).
- (2011) Structural characteristics of a novel antifreeze protein from the longhorn beetle Rhagium inquisitor. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. vol. 41 (2).
- (2011) The autoantigen Pso p27: A post-translational modification of SCCA molecules. Autoimmunity. vol. 44 (3).
- (2011) Antibody cross-linking and target elution protocols used for immunoprecipitation significantly modulate signal-to noise ratio in downstream 2D-PAGE analysis. Proteome Science. vol. 9.