Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Photodynamic treatment with hexyl-aminolevulinate mediates reversible thiol oxidation in core oxidative stress signaling proteins. Molecular Biosystems.
- (2015) Studies of the photosensitizer disulfonated meso-tetraphenyl chlorin in an orthotopic rat bladder tumor model. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) Protein phosphatase 2A holoenzyme is targeted to peroxisomes by piggybacking and positively affects peroxisomal β-oxidation. Plant Physiology. vol. 167 (2).
- (2015) Supplemental materials for: Protein phosphatase 2A holoenzyme is targeted to peroxisomes by piggybacking and positively affects peroxisomal β-oxidation. Plant Physiology. vol. 167 (2).
- (2015) Psoriasis pathogenesis – Pso p27 constitutes a compact structure forming large aggregates. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports. vol. 2.
- (2014) Enhanced efficacy of bleomycin in bladder cancer cells by photochemical internalization. BioMed Research International. vol. 14 (74).
- (2014) Off-target responses in the HeLa proteome subsequent to transient plasmid-mediated transfection. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. vol. 1854 (1).
- (2014) Psoriasis pathogenesis - Pso p27 is generated from SCCA1 with chymase. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. vol. 1842 (5).
- (2014) PRL-3 Mediates Survival of Primary Myeloma Cells. Blood. vol. 124.
- (2013) A robust, sensitive assay for genomic uracil determination by LC/MS/MS reveals lower levels than previously reported. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (9).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2011) Photodynamic therapy with hexyl aminolevulinate induces carbonylation, posttranslational modifications and changed expression of proteins in cell survival and cell death pathways. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 10 (7).
- (2011) Structural characteristics of a novel antifreeze protein from the longhorn beetle Rhagium inquisitor. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. vol. 41 (2).
- (2011) The autoantigen Pso p27: A post-translational modification of SCCA molecules. Autoimmunity. vol. 44 (3).
- (2011) Antibody cross-linking and target elution protocols used for immunoprecipitation significantly modulate signal-to noise ratio in downstream 2D-PAGE analysis. Proteome Science. vol. 9.
- (2010) Identification of a Novel in Vivo Virus-targeted Phosphorylation Site in Interferon Regulatory Factor-3 (IRF3). Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 285 (32).
- (2010) Partial characterisation of gelatinolytic activities in herring (Clupea harengus) and sardine (Sardina pilchardus) possibly involved in post-mortem autolysis of ventral muscle. Food Chemistry. vol. 119 (2).
- (2009) Uracil in DNA and its processing by different DNA glycosylases. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 364 (1517).
- (2008) Cell cycle-specific UNG2 phosphorylations regulate protein turnover, activity and association with RPA. EMBO Journal. vol. 27 (1).
- (2008) The rate of base excision repair of uracil is controlled by the initiating glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 7 (11).