Lars Erik Laugsand
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Pasienttilstrømming i et akuttmottak i påvente av covid-19-pandemien. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Establishing the 99th percentile of a novel assay for high-sensitivity troponin I in a healthy blood donor population. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
- (2020) Repositioning of the global epicentre of non-optimal cholesterol. Nature. vol. 582.
- (2019) Rising rural body-mass index is the main driver of the global obesity epidemic in adults. Nature. vol. 569.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation: Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of acute myocardial infarction: HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 34 (10).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of ischemic stroke: The HUNT study. Respiratory Medicine: X. vol. 2 (13).
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (34).
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2018) Contributions of mean and shape of blood pressure distribution to worldwide trends and variations in raised blood pressure: A pooled analysis of 1018 population-based measurement studies with 88.6 million participants. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 47 (3).
- (2018) Associations of asthma and asthma control with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). JAMA cardiology. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Associations of Insomnia Symptoms With Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate: The HUNT Study in Norway. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. vol. 16 (5).
- (2017) Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128·9 million children, adolescents, and adults. The Lancet. vol. 390 (10113).
- (2017) Prospective study of insomnia and incident asthma in adults: The HUNT study. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 49 (2).
- (2017) Does moderate drinking increase the risk of atrial fibrillation? The norwegian HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health) study. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) Extracellular matrix markers and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT Study in Norway. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). vol. 24 (11).
- (2017) Monocyte/macrophage and T cell activation markers are not independently associated with MI risk in healthy individuals - results from the HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 243.
- (2017) Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. The Lancet. vol. 389 (10064).