Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Circulating hs-CRP concentrations and lung cancer risk: a nested case-control study within the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 364 (k4981).
- (2018) Identification of ADHD risk genes in extended pedigrees by combining linkage analysis and whole-exome sequencing. Molecular Psychiatry.
- (2018) Genetic inactivation of ANGPTL4 improves glucose homeostasis and is associated with reduced risk of diabetes. Nature Communications. vol. 9:2252.
- (2018) Genome-wide analysis yields new loci associating with aortic valve stenosis. Nature Communications.
- (2018) The accuracy of the clinical diagnosis of Parkinson disease. The HUNT study. Journal of Neurology. vol. 265 (9).
- (2018) Circulating cotinine concentrations and lung cancer risk in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 47 (6).
- (2018) White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 168 (5).
- (2018) 743 HUNTing for genes that affect inflammatory skin disease in 4,071 cases and 40,430 controls. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. vol. 138 (5).
- (2018) A Validated Clinical Risk Prediction Model for Lung Cancer in Smokers of All Ages and Exposure Types: A HUNT Study. EBioMedicine. vol. 31.
- (2018) No association between circulating concentrations of vitamin D and risk of lung cancer: An analysis in 20 prospective studies in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). Annals of Oncology. vol. 29 (6).
- (2018) Biobank-driven genomic discovery yields new insight into atrial fibrillation biology. Nature Genetics.
- (2018) Genome-wide Study of Atrial Fibrillation Identifies Seven Risk Loci and Highlights Biological Pathways and Regulatory Elements Involved in Cardiac Development. American Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 102 (1).
- (2018) Biobank-driven genomic discovery yields new insight into atrial fibrillation biology. Nature Genetics. vol. 50 (9).
- (2018) Relative prognostic value of cardiac troponin I and C-reactive protein in the general population (from the Nord-Trøndelag Health [HUNT] Study). American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 121 (8).
- (2018) Genome-wide association study and meta-analysis in Northern European populations replicate multiple colorectal cancer risk loci. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 142 (3).
- (2018) Impaired functional vitamin B6 status is associated with increased risk of lung cancer. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 142 (12).
- (2018) Coding variants in RPL3L and MYZAP increase risk of atrial fi brillation. COMMUNICATIONS BIOLOGY.
- (2018) Circulating concentrations of vitamin D in relation to pancreatic cancer risk in European populations. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 142 (6).
- (2018) Efficiently controlling for case-control imbalance and sample relatedness in large-scale genetic association studies. Nature Genetics.
- (2017) Long-termexposure to road traffic noise, ambient air pollution, and cardiovascular risk factors in the HUNTand lifelines cohorts. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (29).