Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Genome-wide association study of intracranial aneurysms identifies 17 risk loci and genetic overlap with clinical risk factors. Nature Genetics. vol. 52.
- (2020) ABCB1/4 gallbladder cancer risk variants identified in India also show strong effects in Chileans. Cancer Epidemiology. vol. 65:101643.
- (2020) Separating the genetics of childhood and adult obesity: a validation study of genetic scores for body mass index in adolescence and adulthood in the HUNT Study. Human Molecular Genetics.
- (2020) Avoiding dynastic, assortative mating, and population stratification biases in Mendelian randomization through within-family analyses. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2020) Deciphering the Plasma Proteome of Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes. vol. 69.
- (2020) Age-of-onset information helps identify 76 genetic variants associated with allergic disease. PLoS Genetics. vol. 16 (6).
- (2020) Development and validation of a prediction model for incident hand osteoarthritis in the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 28 (7).
- (2020) Genetic Architecture of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in the Million Veteran Program. Circulation. vol. 142 (17).
- (2020) Aptamer-Based Proteomic Platform Identifies Novel Protein Predictors of Incident Heart Failure and Echocardiographic Traits. Circulation: Heart Failure. vol. 13 (5).
- (2020) Loss-of-function genomic variants highlight potential therapeutic targets for cardiovascular disease. Nature Communications.
- (2020) Use of Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Risk of Serious Renal Events: Scandinavian Cohort Study. Diabetes Care. vol. 43 (6).
- (2020) Use of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors and risk of serious renal events: Scandinavian cohort study. BMJ (Clinical Research Edition). vol. 369.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19: a Mendelian randomization investigation. Circulation. vol. 142 (18).
- (2020) Comparison of methods to construct a genetic risk score for prediction of rheumatoid arthritis in the population-based Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. Rheumatology. vol. 59 (7).
- (2020) Genetic risk score associations for myocardial infarction are comparable in persons with and without rheumatoid arthritis: the population-based HUNT study. Scientific Reports. vol. 10 (1).
- (2020) Combined effects of five prothrombotic genotypes and cancer on the risk of a first venous thromboembolic event. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 18 (11).
- (2020) MEPE loss-of-function variant associates with decreased bone mineral density and increased fracture risk. Nature Communications. vol. 11:4093.
- (2020) Exome sequencing and characterization of 49,960 individuals in the UK Biobank. Nature. vol. 586 (7831).
- (2020) GWAS of thyroid stimulating hormone highlights pleiotropic effects and inverse association with thyroid cancer. Nature Communications. vol. 11:3981.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation: Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).