Knut Robert Fossum
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Exploring scenario development ? a case study of two collaborative research projects. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business.
- (2019) Success factors in global project management: A study of practices in organizational support and the effects on cost and schedule. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business.
- (2018) A project management issue of new technology developments: A case study on lack of human factors' attention in human-robot interaction. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 232 (2).
- (2017) Missing focus on Human Factors – organizational and cognitive ergonomics – in the safety management for the petroleum industry. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (4).
- (2014) Exploration of plant growth and development using the European modular cultivation system facility on the international space station. Plant Biology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) Operation scenarios and constraints for joint human-robot surface EVA missions on Moon and Mars. Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress. vol. 13.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Analyzing safety strategies at the front-end of projects. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2015) Laying the basis for resilient human-robot interactions in future space exploration missions. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2014) Monitoring human and organisational factors in spaceflight operations. Safety, reliability and risk analysis : beyond the horizon : proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2013, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 29 September-2 October 2013.
- (2014) Serpentine Robots for Planetary Exploration (SERPEX). 2014. ISBN 9788214053487. SINTEF Rapport (A26042).