Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Areas of interest: NDE; optical fibres; stiffness, strength and fatigue properties of composites; pressure vessels; optimization algorithms; numerical modelling; dynamics of materials and structures;
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The effect of processing on the microstructure of hoop-wound composite cylinders. Journal of composite materials. vol. 54 (26).
- (2020) Blast protection of concrete columns with thin strips of GFRP overlay. Structures. vol. 25.
- (2020) Novel in-situ residual strain measurements in additive manufacturing specimens by using the Optical Backscatter Reflectometry. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 32.
- (2019) Embedded optical fibres for monitoring pressurization and impact of filament wound cylinders. Composite structures. vol. 210.
- (2016) The sensitivity of the burst performance of impact damaged pressure vessels to material strength properties. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2016) Wave mode extraction from multimodal wave signals in an orthotropic composite plate. Ultrasonics. vol. 71.
- (2015) An experimental study on the effects of matrix cracking to the stiffness of glass/epoxy cross plied laminates. Composites Part B: Engineering. vol. 80.
- (2015) Comparison of laminate stiffness as measured by three experimental methods. Polymer testing. vol. 44.
- (2015) Back-Calculation of Elastic Moduli of a Ply from the Moduli of Cross-Ply Laminates. Mechanics of composite materials. vol. 51.
- (2014) Safety approach for composite pressure vessels for road transport of hydrogen. Part 2: Safety factors and test requirements. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (26).
- (2014) Safety approach for composite pressure vessels for road transport of hydrogen. Part 1: Acceptable probability of failure and hydrogen mass. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (26).
- (2011) Experimental determination of elastic constants of an orthotropic composite plate by using Lamb waves. Mechanics of composite materials. vol. 47 (4).
- (2018) Sensing of Structural Damage with OBR Based Fibre-Optic Networks. 2018. ISBN 978-92-837-2205-2.
- (2018) Report No. CPTR-17-1013. NDE of GFRP pressure vessels. 2018.
- (2017) D3.11: Public summary report on the results of WP3 activities. 2017.
- (2017) D3.8: Modelling of impacted pressure vessels. 2017.
- (2015) EVALUATION OF STIFFNESS AND DAMAGE OF LAMINAR COMPOSITES. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0978-9.
- (2015) Public summary report on the results of WP3 activities. 2015.
- (2014) LiFT – End of Project Report. 2014.
- (2013) SAFETY FACTORS AND TEST METHODS FOR COMPOSITE PRESSURE VESSELS. 2013.