Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Hello and welcome. This is a quick overview of my activities at MTP, NTNU.
I work with testing of polymers and composites, numerical modelling, and NDE. Together with talented students and colleagues, we employ new materials and technologies while sustaining a balance between experimental work and modelling. Our lab experiments range from microscale up to full-scale testing. Computer simulations run on desktops, and on rare occasion, also on supercomputers.
Personally, I aim to be grounded and I want to reduce waste in all aspects of life.
To discuss fresh new ideas and future projects, kindly take contact.
Areas of interest:
NDE; optical fibres; stiffness, strength and fatigue properties of composites; pressure vessels; optimization algorithms; numerical modelling; dynamics of materials and structures
A snapshot gallery of selected works:
Arctistic Project (ongoing)
PhD Project (ongoing): Shaoquan
Diploma Project (2019): Meelis
Master’s Projects (2018/19): Mats, Raoul
EU Project (2017): Erik
Internship Projects (2017): Claire, Clarisse
Internship Projects (2016/17): Dennis, Celine, Bastien
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Accurate non-linear calculation model for decoupling thermal and mechanical loading effects in the OBR measurements. Optics Express. vol. 29 (2).
- (2021) Comparison of DOFS attachment methods for time dependent strain sensing. Sensors. vol. 21 (20).
- (2020) The effect of processing on the microstructure of hoop-wound composite cylinders. Journal of composite materials. vol. 54 (26).
- (2020) Blast protection of concrete columns with thin strips of GFRP overlay. Structures. vol. 25.
- (2020) Novel in-situ residual strain measurements in additive manufacturing specimens by using the Optical Backscatter Reflectometry. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 32.