Mohamed Kais Msakni
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
My research focuses on different applications of optimization and operations research, in particular in scheduling and maritime logistics. I am currently working on the liner shipping network design problem using autonomous and conventional vessels.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) An economic analysis of introducing autonomous ships in a short‐sea liner shipping network. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2020) Combining Optimization and Simulation for Designing a Robust Short-sea Feeder Network. Algorithms. vol. 13 (11).
- (2020) Can autonomous ships help short-sea shipping become more cost-efficient?. Operations Research Proceedings.
- (2020) Analyzing different designs of liner shipping feeder networks: a case study. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 134.
- (2019) New characteristics of optimal solutions for the two-machine flowshop problem with unlimited buffers. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 70 (6).
- (2018) Exact methods for the quay crane scheduling problem when tasks are modeled at the single container level. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 99.
- (2018) Short-term planning of liquefied natural gas deliveries. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. vol. 90.
- (2016) Optimal planning of liquefied natural gas deliveries. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. vol. 69.
- (2016) Minimizing the total completion time in a two-machine flowshop problem with time delays. Engineering optimization (Print). vol. 48 (7).
- (2016) A comprehensive annual delivery program for upstream liquefied natural gas supply chain. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 250 (1).
- (2013) The two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with sequence-independent setup times: New lower bounding strategies. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 231.
- (2012) Minimizing the total completion time in a two-machine flowshop with sequence-independent setup times. Journal of Open Research Software (JORS). vol. 63.