Jan Kristian Damås
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor på IKOM og knyttet til Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research. Overlege ved Avdeling for infeksjonssykdommer.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Systemic inflammation persists the first year after mild traumatic brain injury: Results from the Prospective Trondheim Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 37 (19).
- (2020) TLR8 and complement C5 induce cytokine release and thrombin activation in human whole blood challenged with Gram-positive bacteria. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 107 (4).
- (2020) Novel Insights Into the Effects of Interleukin 6 Antagonism in Non-ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Employing the SOMAscan Proteomics Platform. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 16 (12).
- (2020) Use of peripheral venous catheters in two Norwegian hospitals. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Sensing of HIV-1 by TLR8 activates human T cells and reverses latency. Nature Communications. vol. 11:147.
- (2020) Cholesterol crystals use complement to increase NLRP3 signaling pathways in coronary and carotid atherosclerosis. EBioMedicine. vol. 60:102985.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19: a Mendelian randomization investigation. Circulation. vol. 142 (18).
- (2020) The Role of FER rs4957796 in the Risk of Developing and Dying From a Bloodstream Infection: A 23-Year Follow-up of the Population-based Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- (2020) Genome-Wide Linkage Analysis of the Risk of Contracting a Bloodstream Infection in 47 Pedigrees Followed for 23 Years Assembled From a Population-based Cohort (the HUNT Study). Critical Care Medicine. vol. 48 (11).
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 17 (11).
- (2020) Association of thyroid function with risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine Experimental.
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation: Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Presenting complaints and mortality in a cohort of 22 000 adult emergency patients at a local hospital in Nepal. Journal of Global Health. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) P1511 - Sensing of HIV-1 nucleic acids by TLR8 in human CD4+ T cells. European Journal of Immunology. vol. 43.
- (2019) Monitoring quality of care for peripheral intravenous catheters; feasibility and reliability of the peripheral intravenous catheters mini questionnaire (PIVC-miniQ). BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (636).
- (2019) Human Toll-like receptor 8 (TLR8) is an important sensor of pyogenic bacteria, and is attenuated by cell surface TLR signaling. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 10:1209 (May).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Transcapillary fluid flux and inflammatory response during neonatal therapeutic hypothermia: An open, longitudinal, observational study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 18:82.