Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor på IKM og knyttet til Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research. Overlege på Avdeling for infeksjonssykdommer.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Transcapillary fluid flux and inflammatory response during neonatal therapeutic hypothermia: An open, longitudinal, observational study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 18:82.
- (2018) The Palliative Radiotherapy and Inflammation Study (PRAIS) - Protocol for a longitudinal observational multicenter study on patients with cancer induced bone pain 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1103 Clinical Sciences. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17:110.
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2018) Transitions Between Circulatory States After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Protocol for an Observational, Prospective Cohort Study. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) Association of iron status with the risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (8).
- (2018) IL-6 receptor inhibition by tocilizumab attenuated expression of C5a receptor 1 and 2 in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 9:2035.
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2018) Expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) in the gut in Crohn's disease. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 374 (2).
- (2018) Serum PCSK9 is modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism in patients with hypercholesterolaemia following non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Open heart. vol. 5:000765 (2).
- (2018) Serum lipoprotein(a) is not modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism or associated with inflammation in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality - a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:56.
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 199 (8).
- (2017) Toll-Like Receptor 8 Is a Major Sensor of Group B Streptococcus But Not Escherichia coli in Human Primary Monocytes and Macrophages. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Effect of interleukin-6 inhibition on coronary microvascular and endothelial function in myocardial infarction. Heart. vol. 103 (19).
- (2017) Trends in antimicrobial resistance and empiric antibiotic therapy of bloodstream infections at a general hospital in Mid-Norway: A prospective observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:116.
- (2017) Burden of bloodstream infection in an area of Mid-Norway 2002-2013: A prospective population-based observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:205.
- (2017) N-3 PUFAs induce inflammatory tolerance by formation of KEAP1-containing SQSTM1/p62-bodies and activation of NFE2L2. Autophagy. vol. 13 (10).
- (2017) Associations of obesity and lifestyle with the risk and mortality of bloodstream infection in a general population: a 15-year follow-up of 64 027 individuals in the HUNT Study. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 46 (5).
- (2017) SOFA criteria predict infection related in-hospital mortality in ICU patients better than SIRS criteria and the qSOFA score. Evidence-Based Medicine. vol. 22 (6).